Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

:lol: Even if they buy us I hope you are all very aware she'll never be seen from again once the takeover is complete.

She'll be in my dreams every night, so im ok with that :lol:

:lol: Even if they buy us I hope you are all very aware she'll never be seen from again once the takeover is complete.

No problems, I already printed a photo of her.

:lol: Fair.

I thought this at first but one of the reports from today that I read said she wanted to be the director/chairman herself.

I thought this at first but one of the reports from today that I read said she wanted to be the director/chairman herself.

:icon_scratch: Don't you mean...

CHAIRMILF?

What is wrong with the internet?

was designed, populated and run by basement virgins for absolute yonks and their taint still infects it

The fuck you saying about Dave?

41ed9170ecf99d98db50094513534725.gif

No problems, I already laminated a photo of her.

You're welcome :lol:

:lol: :thup:

Not sure I'd like the sharp edges of plastic around the hole though.

seems like this was the one where she actually had interest in being part of the ownership group with her capital behind it or taking some stake in running the club. But who the f*** knows.

this whole debt owed to Ashley thing has nothing to do with legality or not, he somehow thought it was a great idea to create this odd "interest free debt" that is more less just equity he's put in.I think he's structured in a way that at the very end, if he was fucked and doomed - he'd at least get that back and then whatever "value" he placed on the club itself.

Talking about her as a Milf makes me sad when she's younger than me, but way hotter than our current owner :)

She doesn't have any kids so the term is not applicable at all.

Oh dear what have you started

Setting the record straight :) She is top totty in fairness.

More from FT:

The financial fixer - through her PCP Capital Partners - is one of four potential bidders for the club that was officially put up for sale (on Monday), according to people briefed on the process - a level of interest that surprises some.

Yesterday the independent financier was working on a plan to weave her Middle Eastern connections into a different kind of rescue deal: one that could save the supporters of Newcastle United, and the club’s owner Mike Ashley, from each other.

Newcastle currently seems to have the edge in capturing Ms Staveley’s attention.