Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

From the Ryder:

It is expected that Ashley and his board will meet Amanda Staveley in due course to fathom out the seriousness of the financier and her Middle East group’s interest. 

What could possibly go wrong  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

As someone who regularly has their name shortened with brazen disregard for my preference, I'm gonna go ahead and carry on calling her Amanda.

Shields Gazette, new name:

Russian tycoon Mikhail Prokhorov is understood to be monitoring the Newcastle United takeover situation. The Gazette has learned that Prokhorov is looking to invest in the lucrative English Premier League, and has kept a keen eye on developments on Tyneside for some time, with eyes on making a move for the club.     

Guest firetotheworks

As someone who regularly has their name shortened with brazen disregard for my preference, I'm gonna go ahead and carry on calling her Amanda.

Well done K.

Thanks Sigourney.

Russian tycoon Mikhail Prokhorov is understood to be monitoring the Newcastle United takeover situation. The Gazette has learned that Prokhorov is looking to invest in the lucrative English Premier League, and has kept a keen eye on developments on Tyneside for some time, with eyes on making a move for the club.     

Tell him Amanda is on this.

Net worth: 8.9 billion USD (2017) Forbes

not too bad

I thought the name was familiar :lol: He's the Brooklyn Nets owner. As long Billy King isn't DOF we should be good.

Net worth: 8.9 billion USD (2017) Forbes

not too bad

He owns the Brooklyn Nets.

From the Ryder:

It is expected that Ashley and his board will meet Amanda Staveley in due course to fathom out the seriousness of the financier and her Middle East group’s interest. 

What could possibly go wrong  :lol:

So who is going to puke first after the drinking games down the pub?