Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I am not telling him to fuck off. I beg him to sell us. I beg him to sell us for someone local like Barry Moat. This gang hop mentality of you lot here has to stop it is killing the club and get out of our club to him is not helping the whole situation. 

He'll gut Rangers like he did with us.

Sounds like he's learned what works and we he needs from his experience with us and will cherry pick what he needs from Gers with my minimal cash input and nothing to the playing side of things. Whoever let the twat in through their door should be shot with shite knowing what he'd done with us. Hope they got paid well.

Christ knows how we'll eventually get rid of him, it could take 2 or 3 years in The Championship. We need to become near worthless in terms of global exposure for his tat. The interest free loans he's given hang like a noose round the club's neck when it comes to attracting any buyer and it as long pissed me off that he's clearly already got that money back out of the club but been allowed to keep it there on paper to strengthen his hand.

Gers may well win a things under Ashley but that would simply be down to the level of the shite around them.

He'll gut Rangers like he did with us.

Sounds like he's learned what works and we he needs from his experience with us and will cherry pick what he needs from Gers with my minimal cash input and nothing to the playing side of things. Whoever let the t*** in through their door should be shot with s**** knowing what he'd done with us. Hope they got paid well.

Christ knows how we'll eventually get rid of him, it could take 2 or 3 years in The Championship. We need to become near worthless in terms of global exposure for his tat. The interest free loans he's given hang like a noose round the club's neck when it comes to attracting any buyer and it as long p*ssed me off that he's clearly already got that money back out of the club but been allowed to keep it there on paper to strengthen his hand.

Gers may well win a things under Ashley but that would simply be down to the level of the s**** around them.

Im not even sure he would want to sell us anymore, as long as the club retains its premiership place on minimal spend, then why sell up?

Guest chopey

Ashley is a leach feeding off fans loyalty, he needs stopping and the only way is to stop going, it's so fucking simple, he will kill this club, but it's the club that eventually rises from the Shit he left that will get my full support

Ashley is a leach feeding off fans loyalty, he needs stopping and the only way is to stop going, it's so f***ing simple, he will kill this club, but it's the club that eventually rises from the s*** he left that will get my full support

I don't think a drop in attendance would do it, would be symbolic but money is in tv revenue and his free advertising. Stop that by getting relegated and not coming straight back up and we'd start costing him money. Painful for the fans but we've been there before and come back. In my younger years I had the McGarry years etc and The Championship is fantastic compared to the old 2nd Division I witnessed for a few years. I'd happily take a couple of years down if it got rid of Ashley.

Guest chopey

A few seasons in the championship wouldn't bother me, I rember being over the moon when we got Scott Sloan on a months loan years ago

Guest Bert Shaft

A few seasons in the championship wouldn't bother me, I rember being over the moon when we got Scott Sloan on a months loan years ago

Once upon a time, signing Mike Larnach got me" excited".

Living outside the UK, going down would kill my ability to follow the team, there is practically no coverage now here in Canada for the lower leagues, less than there was when we last went down.

We all thought going down last time would be like a cleansing process, that would fix our ailments but it's hardly turned out that way, not sure it would be any different this time around.