Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Unfortunately Celtic already have a route to the premier league through Celtic nation  :sad:

Hasn't the bloke who was putting the money in pulled out? I know a couple of lads who went to play for them on big money and they've had to leave.

The manager was on Talksport last week and he has pulled out.

Getting to the point where I'd rather a league without Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd.

Considering how easy it has been for teams like Southampton and even the flukey us to finish 5th or do well, I don't see this league THAT hard to crack. Surely not for winning the whole thing, but it definitely is a competitive league in comparison to Italy or Spain. Especially since Ferguson retired.

If we had a smart owner we'd be in the top 7 easily.

Imagine if he ran Rangers as the perfect owner, backed them financially, hired a great manager that we would kill to have, had them in the CL knockouts and winning the league every year.

Just to piss us off :yao:

They're more radge than we are. One of them might end up killing him. We can only hope any way. I hope they look forward to 0-3 home defeats to Celtic.

Don't even joke about that :lol: if they get beat 3-0 off Celtic at home he will die within minutes.

:lol:

He won't be able to fuck them about half as much as us. They wont allow it

You'd hope not but then look at how some of our fans go on, still just grateful to be rid of Shepherd seven years on. Rangers have been fucked around in the extreme already and he might find a captive audience.

You'd hope not but then look at how some of our fans go on, still just grateful to be rid of Shepherd seven years on. Rangers have been fucked around in the extreme already and he might find a captive audience.

Yeah good point tbh. But if they tank in the derbies he will get ruined imo

http://www.kbapr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bish_twitter-cropped-384x256.jpg

Are you serious? the rangers fans have been fucked about constantly for bout 4 or 5 years now and they can't do anything about it

Notice the Daily Ranger go straight for his throat whilst our little fannies skirt around him. Our local journos have, largely, held back and some are still reluctant to have a proper pop at him because they're scared of him.