Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest neesy111

As someone who isn't particularly financially savvy, what exactly happens during this due diligence and how long can it take?

They look over the books, so they look at commercial agreements, income, players contracts anything financial related to see if income is good, no bad debts etc.

It's an essential process unless you are Mike Ashley....

He knows something, like. People may think he's a bit of a c*** but he's ITK.

Yep. Pretty much said so after the Liverpool game when he was talking about keeping his lips sealed.

He's doing an awful lot of talking considering his "lips are sealed".  Does he want congratulations for knowing something or what :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Yep. Pretty much said so after the Liverpool game when he was talking about keeping his lips sealed.

He's doing an awful lot of talking considering his "lips are sealed".  Does he want congratulations for knowing something or what :lol:

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300][move]EVERYONE! MY LIPS ARE SEALED ABOUT THE THING THAT I KNOW ABOUT!!!!!!!!?....!!!!!!!! [/move][/glow][/shadow]

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300][move]EVERYONE! MY LIPS ARE SEALED ABOUT THE THING THAT I KNOW ABOUT!!!!!!!!?....!!!!!!!! [/move][/glow][/shadow]

:lol:

NDA just means they can't disclose terms being negotiated doesn't it? Not that anyone can't say that things aren't progressing. Why is everyone mad at Journalists knowing a thing.

I'm not mad at Journo's, I'd rather know what's going on, I just find it odd that there's apparently a few interested parties and 4 or 5 have signed NDA's yet we're only hearing about this PCP Partners one