Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/17/21/3E58EA6E00000578-4325548-image-a-1_1489786825518.jpg

She looks like a movie character

:lol: This thread is full of fucking creeps.

It's fucking embarrassing tbh.

Promising stuff. :thup:

I don't think there will be anything too worrying in our accounts barring the HMRC investigation. If Ashley can be credited for anything, it's probably keeping the books on the straight and narrow. Normally to the detriment of on field activities of course. The issue will be the valuation, as we all suspect.

It's good to see that lawyer bloke saying that some credible buyers have come forward, I don't think they've ever said that before.

I don't think there will be anything too worrying in our accounts barring the HMRC investigation. If Ashley can be credited for anything, it's probably keeping the books on the straight and narrow. Normally to the detriment of on field activities of course. The issue will be the valuation, as we all suspect.

It's good to see that lawyer bloke saying that some credible buyers have come forward, I don't think they've ever said that before.

The only issue I can imagine is if it turns up some ridiculous, watertight, Rangersesque deal that funnels all merchandising revenue to Sports Direct until 2050 or something.

This seems to be happening at a serious rate, like.

I'm now convinced that this thing has been going on since Mike Ashley's "Rafa can have whatever money the club generates", craic.

From that day it's been a closing down sale, about keeping hold of Rafa without spending a penny. That's why that bloke was hired in the Summer (can't remember his name), that's why Rafa was let down over transfers, that's why Rafa stayed after being let down, that's why Staveley was at the Liverpool game, that's why Mike Ashley gave that SSN interview and more importantly why there's a mini PR war going on between Ashley and this PCP group.

Ashley's on one side driving up the price, telling his Sky chums there are loads of people interested and that whoever buys the club needs loads of money.

Amanda on the other side, getting Rafa on board and letting the fans know what plans she has and telling the world she has other options. It's all bollocks. When you go to look around a house you say "well I've got a few other properties to look at."

And of course, when you are selling a house, "Well, we've had lots of enquiries!"  :lol:

It was literally 2 days ago that I was defending this forum as not having laddish, creepy leanings. :lol:

Wait is this cause I posted that pic? What's creepy about it? (apart from her in the actual picture :shifty: )  I was reading an article about her and that pic was there, and like I said I thought she looks a bit.. well creepy I suppose.  All the "milf", "something something blowjob" and so on comments are bizarre, I agree

Keith Downie @SkySports_Keith

Andrew Henderson (lawyer for Mike Ashley): "Since Monday, a number of additional parties have come forward which we believe to be credible."

Ashley desperately trying to set up an auction rather than what's the best for the club.

The only issue I can imagine is if it turns up some ridiculous, watertight, Rangersesque deal that funnels all merchandising revenue to Sports Direct until 2050 or something.

That and the branding that suffocates SJP and the training ground, it'll all be part of the valuation. Hope we can get rid of it completely.

It was literally 2 days ago that I was defending this forum as not having laddish, creepy leanings. :lol:

:lol: This thread has been creepsville since the liverpool game.

Fucking virgins

Sounds like an oxymoron.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: This thread has been creepsville since the liverpool game.

Fucking virgins

Who's doing that?

Guest firetotheworks

Wait is this cause I posted that pic? What's creepy about it? (apart from her in the actual picture :shifty: )  I was reading an article about her and that pic was there, and like I said I thought she looks a bit.. well creepy I suppose.  All the "milf", "something something blowjob" and so on comments are bizarre, I agree

:lol: Nah, it was just a general comment about this thread.