Wolves vs Newcastle United pre-match thread - 01/10/11 @ 3pm

Beren

Just saying that Enrique was not the powerhouse at the start that he was when he left us.  His performances were very patchy.

Yes, it irritated me too, but who's to say that Allardyce's approach didn't benefit Enrique long-term?

Difficult to know.

Aye, interesting question for sure.

I always rated Enrique (far more than Colo actually!) and thought it was mental when he wasn't playing. But then he did turn out superbly, so maybe Sam was right in some tiny way. Maybe by accident like.

Guest Wearside

Looking forward to this. Got a few cans for the journey, get there about 1. should be a good day out

Wolves away is possibly the worst Premier League awayday, barely any boozers near the ground and most of the ones in the town centre require you showing your match ticket and you will get refused if you're a away fan and that's without mentioning the infamous West Midlands police force. You're better off stopping off outside somewhere, we stopped off at Walsall last time we went and a much better day than trying to get served in Wolverhampton.

Just lurked a Wolves forum and was suprised to say the least at a load of their predections.

0-4, would take a draw right now.

Another QPR for me, I've not seen nor read anything to suggest otherwise plus Newcastle or pretty much in champions league form

Wolves 0 Newcastle 2

Wolves 1 Newcastle 4

Wolves - 1 Newcastle - 2

Wolves 1 - NU 2

Wolves 1 - 3 Newc

Wolves 0-1 newcastle.

Just lurked a Wolves forum and was suprised to say the least at a load of their predections.

Another QPR for me, I've not seen nor read anything to suggest otherwise plus Newcastle or pretty much in champions league form

Wolves 0 Newcastle 2

Wolves 1 Newcastle 4

Wolves - 1 Newcastle - 2

Wolves 1 - NU 2

Wolves 1 - 3 Newc

Wolves 0-1 newcastle.

:megusta:

Wolves 0 Newcastle 2

Wolves 1 Newcastle 4

Wolves - 1 Newcastle - 2

Wolves 1 - NU 2

Wolves 1 - 3 Newc

Wolves 0-1 newcastle.

:megusta:

hopefully we won't get complacent as wolves were supposed to have played quite well at anfield.

really pumped up for this one.

Guest Geordiesned

Very long shot this late on but a mate has been let down for a ticket who is travelling down today. If anyone who is going down has a spare please can you PM me.

Guest Klizsch

2-2 with a good display to go with it

I think everyone has become too accustomed to United losing this type of fixtures in the past, I dont dare be too optimistic about it either. We do look stronger and very different from any side we've had for a very long time.

Ba & Saylor

Wake up, watch the first half at 10, drive to work, wait until almost 1 to watch the second half at my bar, or wait and just catch the whole thing at my bar at noon?

Think I may go for the first option.

pull a sickie.

I wouldn't start HBA or Santon for this match. 2-1 win.

pretty sure Pardew will not change a team like the roll we are on now even though Simpson and Taylor are not up to it the simple fact is we are not concedening goals in a bad way .

Why did one of the Wolves fans call Barton a racist? Tithead.

As I said before with the forecast to be around the 26 degree mark at kickoff , our very warm weather training in the USA may pay dividends. Can see us winning by a 2 goal margin.