On This Day... Personal Memories

TheGuv

Guest pintofscottsellers

Me fatha always tells me about this, said when Kelly scored the place went absolutely mental, seen the goal on video, looks mint.

I was born on that exact day so think it's fair to say I wasn't there :lol: But whenever I've seen the goal on youtube or people talk about the celebrations the hairs on my back stand up- it must have been incredible. That goal changed the direction of our history drastically!

I was born on that exact day so think it's fair to say I wasn't there :lol: But whenever I've seen the goal on youtube or people talk about the celebrations the hairs on my back stand up- it must have been incredible. That goal changed the direction of our history drastically!

Look at me, look at me, today's my birthday. Pathetic.

Sorry.

Guest BooBoo

The Kelly goal was insane, what a thumping half volley.

Gloriously sunny day too.

One of my favourite KK quotes after the game too. "We know we need to go to Leicester and get a result. We'll do that....and then we'll take off."

9 years to the day since the 1-0 win over the mackems at the SoL. Nobby's penalty  :love:

Also the game where Kevin Kyle had a goal disallowed in the last minute as well. Even more hilarious  :lol:

9 years to the day since the 1-0 win over the mackems at the SoL. Nobby's penalty  :love:

Also the game where Kevin Kyle had a goal disallowed in the last minute as well. Even more hilarious  :lol:

Kyle's face after celebrating for 10 seconds and then realising it was disallowed is priceless. So close to tears.

Kyle's face after celebrating for 10 seconds and then realising it was disallowed is priceless. So close to tears.

the radio commentary "sit down, it's been disallowed"

Guest BooBoo

It was embarrassing. Still remember watching it with my jaw on the floor. Ludicrous behaviour and frankly, KK has never been the sme since. Something broke inside the man that day.

Guest BooBoo

Can't understand people who think it's embarrassing tbh.

Ferguson did KK up like a kipper. The mind games were Keegan's downfall and he just ended up looking very naivet. I can see why people say it was passionate, but Ferguson had set out to wind him up and KK just looked daft in biting.

Can't understand people who think it's embarrassing tbh.

Ferguson did KK up like a kipper. The mind games were Keegan's downfall and he just ended up looking very naivet. I can see why people say it was passionate, but Ferguson had set out to wind him up and KK just looked daft in biting.

never agreed with this. it wasn't mind games it was whining "why do teams play harder against us than them wwhah whah whah" if it was a manager at the bottom doing it no-one would call it mind games and it the same sort of crap the fans come out with every week to make excuses for their teams.

after it was called mind games ferguson did try it deliberatly the season after with wenger, arsene kicked his arse.

2005 Crystal Palace (h)

0-0 (0-0)

Premiership

40pts, 14th

A second home 0-0 in four days had United fans hoying paper aeroplanes and making hats out of promotional carrier bags in sheer boredom.

The home side dominated the game and twice netted - only for both to be ruled out by referee Alan Wiley for infringements.

One of those silly games you remember clear as day for whatever reason. :lol: If I'm not mistaken I can even remember that they were Peperami adverts. :lol: