On This Day... Personal Memories

TheGuv

That was a mint day!

Geremi, Butt, Owen, Martins as scorers iirc.

Aye a Geremi freekick.

I remember Butt equalised at the end of the half, i was watching the game in backworth Golf Club in the whole place went beserk. Let alone when the other 3 went in :fwap:

Return of the Entertainers was being spouted after that game

7 years since the Bowyer and Dyer fight, terrible day

I was in Hong Kong at the time but even from that many miles away, I was properly embarrassed. My relatives laughed when I told them what had happened (Man U/Liverpool "fans").

Guest neesy111

Taylor's save was areet though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/Oscar_statuette.jpg/220px-Oscar_statuette.jpg

Taylor's save was areet though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/Oscar_statuette.jpg/220px-Oscar_statuette.jpg

It was the Kitty Sniper tbh. Precise aim like.

9 years ago today is when it started to fall apart slightly for Bobby imo.

We lost 2-1 to Everton. It seemed to just take it out of us, and it followed through to the next season.

A win for United would have left them just three points behind both Arsenal and Man United with six games left.

Referee Neale Barry failed to blow for a disgraceful lunge by Thomas Gravesen on Olivier Bernard. While a motionless Bernard lay on the ground Everton went upfield and won a dubious penalty which Unsworth converted.

Robert had earlier equalised a Wayne Rooney effort - the Frenchman's goal a thunderous strike from the left edge of the area.

Guest BooBoo

Real sense of injustice after that that game. The most blatant foul/ red card of the season turned down, Everton break and get a cheap penalty.

I was furious after that game. Very rarely get like that these days. Mellowed.