St James' Park

Dave

Obviously, I forgot to take my phone so I had to take a quick impromptu oil painting instead.

:D

People in sunderlund boycotting virgins and money apparently.

Shouldn't have thought there's a great deal of either in that shitewarren.

Guest johnson293

Saw the new TV ad last night, and was wondering it would show anything to do with the NUFC Sponsorship, but it didn't.

Rob Scanlon @RobScanlon_nufc 57s  Reply  Retweeted  Favorite · Open

Just interviewed Sir Richard Branson. Very nice man. I'll forgive him for saying the score against Man Utd was "Three - Love".

This is great. Where are all the people who said it would be SportsDirect.com?

From my understanding its just picking up the existing contract with a case of rebranding. It's not like they pulled up out of nowhere and decided to jump into bed with Ashley. But in any case its nice to have a bit of positive fanfare about the whole thing :)

About 80% of the people here take up a negative view on everything. Then when it comes good, it's always the same: "I'm happy I was wrong"

Mint, he is officially an NUFC fan now.  :D

While your at it, buy us.

Sweet Jesus you really want us to go through all the crap of the last 4 years again - and this time with a man whose football knowledge extends to referring to the ManU result as a "3 love" victory?  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Interesting connection mentioned by Branson. Last time his brand sponsored a team, they got to the Fa Cup final and Pardew played for them.

Crikey. How has someone not mentioned this before? I'd have thought that Welsh lad would have been all over this.

Guest johnson293

Interesting connection mentioned by Branson. Last time his brand sponsored a team, they got to the Fa Cup final and Pardew played for them.

Crikey. How has someone not mentioned this before? I'd have thought that Welsh lad would have been all over this.

;D