Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Guest Heneage

That was a horrible tackle mind. Remember hearing it on the radio and it sounded like a cunt move then. The stupid plastic mancs lap it up though.

Guest Preston_Geordie

No Best either.  :jesuswept:

I'm in the Centennial suite for the match. My birds dad is very wealthy, unlike me.

Apparently we are sharing the box with two 'lads' from The Only Way is Essex, I've seen it once and they all seem like utter pipes. So me with a belly full of free Singha plus the cast of the worst TV programme ever equals violence.

I've been confident as f*ck all week. But now I am having doubts. If we loose I will never hear the end of it and I will snap!

Remember: MANU will be shattered so we need to hold the ball like f*ck and attack!!!!!

So come on the Toon help me stay out of prison

:knuppel2:

In some ways I'd rather our players be missing for these three matches and then be fully fit going forward rather than risked and potentially make problems worse. I know it's a bit depressing and defeatist but it's more important how we bounce back from probable losses in more winnable fixtures IMO.

Where is it being said that Best and Tiote are out, like?

Think Pardew said in yesterday's press conference that they are both still doubts. Neither are in the 'provisional squad' according to the papers, though I never know if those actually mean anything or are simply guesses.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/11/25/nufc-must-attack-manchester-united-alan-pardew-61634-29839173/

United will recall Gabriel Obertan, retain Hatem Ben Arfa and could even hand Sammy Ameobi a second successive start as Pardew backs his attack-minded side to trouble the Red Devils. Injuries will rule knee ligament victim Cheick Tiote and Leon Best out of contention.

Guest Preston_Geordie

I've been bumming Twitter all morn and it's safe to say.

Both out.

Has anyone got shefki kuqi's number? He's taking the p*ss at Oldham

Guest Preston_Geordie

In some ways I'd rather our players be missing for these three matches and then be fully fit going forward rather than risked and potentially make problems worse. I know it's a bit depressing and defeatist but it's more important how we bounce back from probable losses in more winnable fixtures IMO.

Match of the season for me this. As I'm going down with a load of Man tw*ts and I will never hear the fucking end of it.

I hate living in the North West sometimes.

Gutted if we don't have Tiote and Best available. Right kick in the knackers we've had injuries going into these three games - which given our comparatively shallow squad hits us much harder than those around us in the league right now.

I suppose we've been lucky overall (compared to Bolton, for example) but still really fucking annoying.

Guest Chubby Jason

Fergie lies before every game about whether his players will be fit or not. You'd think he'd realise people are wise to it by now.