Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Guest VaVaVoom

Hopefully we will have Best and Obertan fit to bulk up the bench and Tiote back in the starting line up.

Raylor on the bench and Santon starting at LB.

---Krul---

Simpson---S.Taylor---Coloccini---Santon

Guthrie---Tiote---Cabaye---Jonas

---Ben Arfa---

---Ba---

Bench: Elliott, Perch, R.Taylor, Gosling, Obertan, Shola and Best.

Same game plan really, chase everything, give them no space, get forward when we can but we HAVE to take our chances and stay switched on at the back.

1-1

Guest VaVaVoom

Still more likely a loss than anything else. It's going to be tough getting through this run without turning to negativity.

Well i think we showed enough in todays game to remain positive, nobody expects us to get anything in these 3 big games so its all about the performance.

I think we can get something out of it, they are nowhere near as good as Citeh. Will be tough but i can see the lads staying positive for this one. A point at Old Trafford would have us going into the game against Chelsea at home in high spirirts for sure.

Guest VaVaVoom

Obviously if Obertan is 100% then he should start! If not then why not have Guthrie on the right? He has played there for us quite a few times iirc.

Priority for me is not conceding early. If we're chasing, we're done for IMO.

Krul

Simpson    Colo  Saylor    Santon

Guthrie    Tiote      Cabaye  Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

...is what I want to see. Expect Ba, Obertan and Raylor to start ahead of HBA, Guthrie and Santon respectively.

Obviously if Obertan is 100% then he should start! If not then why not have Guthrie on the right? He has played there for us quite a few times iirc.

He is rubbish out there. And as was demonstrated today, Ba doesn't work up front on his own.

Best up front; HBA out wide.

Guest VaVaVoom

Sammy was good today, no way Guthrie can do better than what he does on the wing!

So you would drop Guthrie who has been very good for us and start Tiote and Sameobi?

Clueless.

Be properly narked if they hammer us. Tired of getting humped at Old Trafford.

-------------------------------- Krul ---------------------------------

Simpson -------- STaylor ---------- Coloccini --------- RTaylor

------------------------------- Tiote --------------------------------

------------------- Cabaye --------- Guthrie ---------------------

-- Ba ------------------------------------------------------ Jonas --

------------------------------- Best ---------------------------------

Clear to me that we need to change something for the Manu game. Pack the midfield, cos it got overran today. Means dropping one of HBA or Jonas (assuming Best is fit again), and i would go for Jonas, due to his defensive attributes.

Why would anyone in their right mind play Guthrie on the right? ???

Truthfully, very fearful of Ashley Young or Nani on the left against Simpson. Don't trust Obertan/Sammy defensively yet and Guthrie's workrate and calmness in possession continues to impress(/improve?). Would rather we focus our attacking play down the left and through the centre. [/iMO]