Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Can't see him taking the likes of Rooney or Nani out for shit here. Remember he's also challenging the blue half of Manchester for the title, he's not going to want them to fall any further behind this season. Can see the PL being of just as significant importance as the CL to him this season, considering the circumstances.

It's not saying much, but this is probably the most confident I've ever felt ahead of an away trip to Old Trafford. If the injury situation is kind to us I think we've got every chance of coming away with a point.

It's not saying much, but this is probably the most confident I've ever felt ahead of an away trip to Old Trafford. If the injury situation is kind to us I think we've got every chance of coming away with a point.

I feel the same.

Ben Arfa's vision and skills will either force their defenders to try and press too much which will result in their defense loosing it's shape/line or give him too much space and time to pull the trigger.

Would like to see Obertan playing it more smart off the ball and make some direct runs in behind their defense where there will be players out of position because of Arfa pulling them out of their positions, his through balls are class.

And even if he doesn't always get the ball it will create space for Ben Arfa or other players of ours. Obertan has to make these runs more often and not wait for the ball before he starta running at them.

Used correctly it could work be very effectime against them and other teams as well.

Most confident ive ever felt was before the game at OT when we got spanked 6-2.

Took loads of fellow Erasmus exchange students (many manure fans) to a bar in to watch us do them ower.

Took loads of fellow Erasmus exchange students (many manure fans) to a bar in to watch us do them ower.

That was at SJP.

We really shouldn't get spanked, though worry Man U are starting to need to make a point with their run of being unimpressive. We should at least keep it tight.

It's great to be confident ahead of man u and chelsea, but I slightly worry people will be going all doomy if we lose both (though we really shouldn't at home against chelsea). It'll be disappointing but fine, move on.

Think we have form on our side though, they have been struggling in front of goal of late.

That was at SJP.

Wrong score then, the one at OT were Shearer got a fuckin belter of a freekick, 5-3 perhaps? think Olly Bernard scored trying a cross too?