Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Man United dont seem to have set the world alight with regards to performances over the last couple of years yet they constantly win games.  Cant help but think that this will be the case tomorrow.

Guest ykmkmdd

Closer it gets to the game, the more i think it's gonna be a bog-standard, unspectacular but convincing victory for Manu.

Trademark early goal, late goal 2-0 with us missing a couple of big chances and having a definite penalty turned down inbetween. It's the Old Trafford way...

Closer it gets to the game, the more i think it's gonna be a bog-standard, unspectacular but convincing victory for Manu.

Trademark early goal, late goal 2-0 with us missing a couple of big chances and having a definite penalty turned down inbetween. It's the Old Trafford way...

Sounds likely.

Im feelin very hopeful on this one and think ba and HBA will both score in a 2-1 win. Dont normally feel confident going to man u, but this season things just seem different to any other for a long while now and if we start the game in the way we played the 2nd half against city (from what i've seen) i think we'll get a good result. 

looks like our weak squad could hand this game to manu.  unless HBA has a blinder and scores 2/3, i think we will lose this 2-1.  I dont really see BA scoring, buthope he proves me wrong)

Ehh we're missing one player? Best would probably not have startet anyway.

We're missing Tiote, yes gutted. However if we were missing either Colo or Saylor I'd be far more pessimistic.

Besides as Dave said I'd much rather we get everyone ready for a full tilt assault on Chelsea at home and then a run of games where we should be racking up some points. This game was always going to be a free game anyway so point forcing players to get back for this but no pressure in this match and Man U have to win really.

I'm still feeling confident about this. Reckon we'll do enough to get a draw.

Obertan being back is a boost like. Need someone to get on the counter attack which seems to be Obertan's specialty (well it worked against Stoke anyway).

looks like our weak squad could hand this game to manu.  unless HBA has a blinder and scores 2/3, i think we will lose this 2-1.  I dont really see BA scoring, buthope he proves me wrong)

We are only missing Tiote?!?!?!?

If rumours are to be believed then we are also missing guthrie and best.

Perch as CM then  :scared:

I hope not!

Didnt he say, he think Guthrie will play but might not last the full 90?