Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

has all this perch playing, colo out, only come from alan shearer saying he thinks we might have a problem at centre half tomorrow? and everyone automatically going to the worst possible outcome?

Why would he say something like that if he didn't know anything?

has all this perch playing, colo out, only come from alan shearer saying he thinks we might have a problem at centre half tomorrow? and everyone automatically going to the worst possible outcome?

That plus steve wraith tweeting Danny Simpson this afternoon to say he hopes he's captain tomorrow,which at the time seemed like lunacy but would make sense if Colo's injured (not giving Simpson the armband,that it would be going to someone else)

This is just typical. Most of my friends are Man United fans and this time I was excited for the Old Trafford game for the first time in years after all the embarrassment. Then everything falls down.

Why is everyone assuming Perch will play?

Santon Right Back (or centre half as hernandez is hardly a giant) and Simpson centre half.

Insanity. Absolute insanity.

Simpson was terrible at CB in the Championship, and this fool wants to play him there against the PL champions?

and playing him cb :lol: rather smith played there.

btw. is this confirmed? It feels just so sad if this is true. from thinking we could get something to just have no chance whats so ever. Tiote and now Colo(?) man it is not funny.

Guest VaVaVoom

Why are people assuming Colo is out? We havent heard anything have we?

If he was i'd fuckin throw Kadar in there and say "Come on then, show us what you've got!".