Hatred?

Guest VaVaVoom

Chelsea and City at the moment, just hate what they've done to the Premiership.

Stoke are rubbish.

I'll always hate Man U, but I've developed a respect for them in recent years that I'll never have for City or Chelsea.

Sunderland out of obligation, but they're mostly just good for laughs tbh.

Agree with this to be honest, but since 'King Kenny' came back Liverpool have made it into the top tier of hate for me.

Individually I've known some decent Sunderland lads but when it comes to derby day (especially the away game) I have to accept that as a mob, I hate the horrible twats.

Other teams just tend to annoy me. Liverpool for Dalglish, the media love in and our appalling record at Anfield stands out. Stoke have nothing positive about them either.

The rest I'm pretty much fine with these days. Never really understood this boards hatred of Spurs. I always think they've been decent to watch and their fans behave themselves when they come to Newcastle.

Huge lack of Villa hating here. Nobody remember the way they behaved when they sent us down? Fucking dickheads.

To be honest since we humiliated them 6-0, they've gone back to being the same bunch of boring no marks they've been for the majority of forever. On the day, they were twats like.

Dont really hate any side, proper loved us beating stoke though. Such a shit manner of playing football, wasting time and battering through. Loved turning them over & taking the piss on the way. Glorious.

Yep, that was immense, their approach is horrible at times.

1. Mackems

2. Liverpool

(large gap to)

All the teams in the league that bar Norwich, Swansea and to a lesser extent Fulham.

Don't particularly like Boro either or usually whatever team José Mourinho is managing (which is the us v them policy working I guess) and of course Franchise FC.

mackems and liverpool waaaaaaaay ahead of anyone else. hate the mackems more but i fucking hate liverpool too, id rather see liverpool suffer than them. mackems are just a bit of a joke, never gunna do anything.

Guest VaVaVoom

On this subject, I used to hate Man Utd but have developed a begrudging respect for SAF and the way he's overseen a constant evolution of teams over the years, pretty much always getting them to deliver.

I am the same.

Anyone who's been following NUFC pre-premier league will have a healthy dislike for Everton, Spurs and Man City - puffed up fannies living in the shadow of more successful rivals leading to inner hatred and in turn outward disgust at the likes of ourselves. Relegation's too good for them all...

Stoke, City and Liverpool. The mackems hatred it a different type of hatred, they provide too much to laugh at tbh and if they ceased to exist I'd probably miss them, the first 3 can fuck right off for all I care though. Although saying that, the mackems fans are my most hated set of fans, but footballing wise the first three are more 'hateable'.

Hated Man U most as a kid, mackems were not in our league.  Dislike the mackems more now, and Chelsea more than anyone.

Generally dislike all London clubs, both Manc and both scouse clubs (self-important), Birmingham, Bolton, Stoke, Blackburn, Leeds (dirty), Villa (David Cameron and Prince William ffs), Wigan (shit ground, no fans),  Wolves (knocking us out the FA Cup a few years ago), MK Dons (not a real club), Cardiff (fans were utter bell ends when we played them in the Championship), Portsmouth (south coast Cockneys) plus Celtic and Rangers.

Weirdly never had anything against the smogs.

Hate:

Man United (jealousy and the glory supporters)

Man City (the Sunderland of Manchester and the fans are utter cunts)

Chelsea (Egotistical toss pots, with lots of money and wankers for fans)

Stoke (I probably hate these most from a neutral point of view, they are the anti-football of football)

S*nderland (Local derby and generally poxy, shitty, little club)

Dislike:

Tottenham (media wankfest)

Wigan (shitty little club that are out of their depth)

Blackburn (as above)

Bolton (as above, but I don't mind them as much as I used to)

Liverpool (jealousy and media wankfest. Think the fans think they're super-fans.

Wolves (a shit Stoke)

Aston Villa (small time wankers for fans, especially re: our relegation)

Irrelevant / Kind of like:

Arsenal (good footballing side)

Fulham (good footballing side and all round friendly club)

Norwich (mean nowt to me)

QPR (as above)

Everton (hard working club but mean nowt to me)

West Brom (irrelevant)

Swansea (they're Welsh, they're irrelevant in football)

Absolutely adore with all my heart:

NEWCASTLE UNITED (Born here, lived here, will die here, will be cremated here and ashes dumped here)