Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

Obertan played well today tbf. I certainly wouldn't be dropping him for Sammy, I think it's important that Sammy's introduced gradually.

agreed, Sammys got potential but hes best served atm coming on late in games to use his pace against tired opponents

I think we can beat this lot, but I'd take a point if you offered it to me now. The fans have gotta make St.James' an absolute cauldron of noise and passion come 3pm. It's going to be a very tough game and we should really be looking to build on today's unbelievable result!

I'm buzzing. Cannot wait for it :)

edit- just thinking, avoid defeat here and then we go into a run of games consisting of Norwich, Swansea, West Brom and Bolton, before playing Liverpool and Man Utd. Make up your own mind on that!

I bloody hope so!

Only chnage anarl.

Leave Raylor alone, he's part of the best defence in the league and there on merit.

The problem with Ryan Taylor is that he's the weakness in that defence and should be dropped.

Defo time to bring Santon in but I can see Pardew sticking with Raylor annoyingly. Be interesting to see what he does with Jonas out and really the best option would be to put Ben Arfa out there as others have said. Guthrie has done well but Tiote coming back would be a huge lift again.

We can have these fuckers with a roaring atmosphere behind us. They're shaky at the back and the one benefit about them winning today is that he'll persist with Luiz at the back. Beating Wolves is temporary relief but facing Ben Arfa, Ba, Obertan, Cabaye, Best etc at St James is another matter.

I can see us really taking it to them. Reasonably confident we'll come away with all three points, too. Best in for Gutierrez, HBA out on the left. As others have said, I'd like to see Santon in for Taylor, and I think it might happen to be honest. Though Pardew is portrayed as being overly cautious with selection, he seems to get it right most weeks, like with his subs. 3-1.

Ba and Best could cause Terry and Luiz all sorts of problems. Although you could say the same about Mata and Sturridge out wide for them. Despite their form I think it'll be a harder game then a lot are making out.

Krul

Simpson S.Taylor  Coloccini Santon

Tiote 

Guthrie Cabaye

HBA

Best              Ba