Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

Skirge## 

Krul

Simpson        Colo            Tayla        Opeitsntfkintaylor

Tiote

Cabaye --------------------> Tiote                                              Sammy (staying out wide to stretch the fkers)               

Ben Arfa

Ba

Scoreline today suggests they're not struggling too much. Having said that, a fixture like Wolves at home is exactly what you want if you're a top club under pressure. When's that Champions League game?

Scoreline today suggests they're not struggling too much. Having said that, a fixture like Wolves at home is exactly what you want if you're a top club under pressure. When's that Champions League game?

The Wednesday after we play them, just a pity it's early on Saturday rather than a Sunday afternoon job where they'll definitely have their eye on midweek.

following midweek after they play us I do believe, and they play Liverpool in the carling cup this midweek so good a time as any to get them 

I know Pardew has said he doesn't want to play HBA on the wing anymore but surely he has to with Jonas out. I really don't see their being much point in playing either Sammy or Obertan of the left whe we have a player who has got several years experience playing in that position.

That said Pardew seemed that horrified at the prospect of HBA defending on the left that he brought Lovenkrands on instantly when Jonas got sent off.

Krul

Simpson

Coloccini

Taylor

Santon

Ben Arfa

Tiote

Cabaye

Sammy

Ba

Best

Sadly, I'm under no illusions that Obertan will probably start. Lovenkrands, Perch and someone else dirge to come on as subs.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Don't think Guthrie deserves to get dropped tbh. Think he's been stronger than Cabaye in recent games.

Guthrie and Tiote wouldn't work imo.