Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personal life

Dzagoev is known to be a modest and hard-working person who is very passionate about the game and is always seen encouraging other players from his team to work harder in order to win. He also enjoys chocolate bars.

s**** goalkeeping mind. Struck it well, but Cech did nothing.

You f***ing hate Petr Cech. Admit it.

He's just overrated.

Never been the same since that head injury. He holds back because of it.

No one was saying this last month. Palyuchenko's is a wonderful finish especially.

This Russia side have carried on the same football from 2008. Very dangerous side.

HAHAHAHA

Dzagoev is known to be a modest and hard-working person who is very passionate about the game and is always seen encouraging other players from his team to work harder in order to win. He also enjoys chocolate bars, poodles and looks like a meerkat

HAHAHAHA

Dzagoev is known to be a modest and hard-working person who is very passionate about the game and is always seen encouraging other players from his team to work harder in order to win. He also enjoys chocolate bars, poodles and looks like a meerkat

:D

He's just overrated.

No one was saying this last month. Palyuchenko's is a wonderful finish especially.

This Russia side have carried on the same football from 2008. Very dangerous side.

I've said it since he came back from it

He's just overrated.

Eh? I've thought (and been posting) this for years.

I think Cech is a good goalkeeper, but not as good as he once was. I'm not sure it's anything to do with his injury though, he just seems to have had a purple patch early in his Chelsea career (and perhaps beforehand). I don't really remember but I'm sure he was showing iffy signs before Hunt did him in.

Either way though, that Pav goal was a rocket, I don't blame him there.

I think Cech is a good goalkeeper, but not as good as he once was. I'm not sure it's anything to do with his injury though, he just seems to have had a purple patch early in his Chelsea career (and perhaps beforehand).

Either way though, that Pav goal was a rocket, I don't blame him there.

:thup:

Russian's look good but iam going to refrain from :fwap: over them just yet they are clearly a few levels above anyone in this group but once they get to the quarters its quite frankly they will face Germany or Holland...

That will be the real test for them ( stating  the obvious really but still)

:lol: Going from watching the Russians to watching USA vs Antigua & Barbuda.

Wouldn't bother man, if Lalas isn't watching, you don't need to.

:lol: I've missed our last few matches, though.