Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russia far and away with the best footballing performance so far. Italy were decent but I wasn't that impressed with them - I'm sure people weren't naive enough to think they were total w***.

Russia have impressed me so far. Same goes for Portugal - if they can take their chances, they'll be able to make it very far. Same goes for Holland, who won't get out of their group now, though (:lol:)

Saying that all, Germany will win it this year.

We'll be havin' yous on Wednesday!  :knuppel2:

Guest MrSundlofer

Quick analysis of Sweden from yesterday:

First half - awful. To many nervous players. Disappointed with Kim Källström - slow and poor defensively. Zlatan Ibrahimovic was more as a striker in the first half and not as the playmaker in the attacking midfield position... Was adjusted in the second half  :thup: ...Also not happy with Rasmus Elm, Mikael Lustig and Ola Toivonen. Ukraine was very good and they made us try set pieces from long distance (free kicks from own half to their penalty area, long throw ins etc.)

Sweden - England on Friday and I want to see the following players: Andreas Isaksson - Andreas Granqvist, Olof Mellberg, Jonas Olsson, Martin Olsson - Anders Svensson, Kim Källström - Sebastian Larsson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ola Toivonen - Johan Elmander.

Seriously, i'm genuinely intrigued - is Kallstrom genuinely Shallstrom in Swedish? Irritates me that, when commentators label the local dialect on only one player.

Yes. In his name K sounds like Sh. But with the letters Ä and Ö it doesn't sounds like Shallstrom with an A and O... add the sounds of Ä and Ö and it sounds good - Shällström  O0  -  [kɪm ˈɕɛl.ˈstrœm]

http://i.imgur.com/Lq2AP.gif

Sometimes I wonder what It'd be like to have a lass that looked like that, then I realise I'd probably blow my muck in about three seconds and decide it's for the best that I don't. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/Lq2AP.gif

Sometimes I wonder what It'd be like to have a lass that looked like that, then I realise I'd probably blow my muck in about three seconds and decide it's for the best that I don't. :lol:

Just keep it in there till it falls off.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Doesn't really go here but in a press conference Cassano has just said "Poofs in the national team? That's their problem. But I hope not". Used to like him too.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Doesn't really go here but in a press conference Cassano has just said "Poofs in the national team? That's their problem. But I hope not". Used to like him too.

:lol: What's he referrring to?

Gay footballers I think. Paolo Bandini just translated that part for twitter.