Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So nearly the hailed TRIPLE MEGS

Streamers and fireworks go off if a player ever achieves the fabled TRIPLE MEGS. Pretty much assured to be Greatest Footballer of All time.

Fuck that was amazing, beer battered onion rings, pepper sauce and a rare steak.

Fuck steak is so good, always forget just how good it is.

As for the football.......................

I'm not watching intently, has Given managed to hold onto the ball rather than parry it yet? I hear he has to take some blame for the second? I'm so petty and childish, but can't help it, amused. :lol:

Leon Best would've done a decent job for Ireland, he holds the ball up better than Cox or Long and is a better footballer than Walters.

he didn't play for more or less the 2nd half of the season and has missed more or less all ireland games through injury for past 2 years

Leon Best would've done a decent job for Ireland, he holds the ball up better than Cox or Long and is a better footballer than Walters.

he didn't play for more or less the 2nd half of the season and has missed more or less all ireland games through injury for past 2 years

That's what he said. He would've done a decent job for you guys.

The 2010 team were the dullest World Cup winners ever

Jesus wept.

Who was duller? They scored the fewest goals ever for a start. Even Brazil 94 didn't 1-0 their way through the whole tournament, they had a cracking game with Holland.

There was little difference between Spain and the old Italian way of getting a goal then seeing the game out. Nobody ever called them entertaining.

The 2010 team were the dullest World Cup winners ever

Jesus wept.

Who was duller? They scored the fewest goals ever for a start. Even Brazil 94 didn't 1-0 their way through the whole tournament, they had a cracking game with Holland.

There was little difference between Spain and the old Italian way of getting a goal then seeing the game out. Nobody ever called them entertaining.

Italy in 2006.

Who was it, I forget which thread that wrote something about Ireland having more of a chance of getting out of the group than England. LOL. They'll be the first team to offically be out won't they ? I'm half Spanish so this is going well.