Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His Hitler hairdo is making me feel il and Greece have crashed out sadly.

This is what you get, this is what you get when you mess with Reus.

FUHRER MINUTE THERE, I LOST MYSELF, I LOST MYSELF

Majestic.

It was worth watching purely so you could hear the commentator shoe horn in a line of "Greece have now wiped their debt" bet he was like a little kid at Christmas when Samaras scored.

It was worth watching purely so you could hear the commentator shoe horn in a line of "Greece have now wiped their debt" bet he was like a little kid at Christmas when Samaras scored.

Completed his full house there as well, was over the moon

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

The most dull 6 goal match I have ever seen in me life and probably ever will. It should have only been 5 goals too, that peno was way too harsh, it was pure accidental.

Was really impressed with the Germans tonight despite the first half being a bit frustrating! All their goals though had a hint of class.

Greece were shite but got to say, it was funny when Samaras scored :laugh:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

It wasn't boring. It was nice watching a side play free-flowing, attacking football and producing goals at the same time. :thup:

Germany played well but it was greece who made it dull for me they just had no sense of adventure about them. I love to see two teams go for each others throats but only one team was willing to do that today the other were pussies mostly afraid to attack.

i'm looking forward to beating the germans in the semis

Prob win the competition if we managed it on recent history, theyre ridiculously hard to knock out since lows been appointed.

Brazil beat them 3-2 in Semi of confederations cup 2005

Italy 2-0 needed goals in the 119th & 120th min of ET to knock them out Semi of World cup 2006

Spain managed a 1-0 win in Final of Euro 2008

Spain again just 1-0 in Semi of World cup 2010.

All those sides won the respective tournament & only managed to beat em via 1 goal or Extra time.

Ofcourse we'd take it to pens, cause we're awesome.

Watched most of the game last night, but missed both Greece goals so watched the highlights on the BBC website...

HOW ITV are allowed to broadcast football is beyond me.. there were a a couple of German goals that were met with about a couple of seconds silence and then some bog standard commentary line and some sleep inducing analysis. I couldn't even work out if Kloses goal had been allowed seen as though it was met with silence and not much else!

In contrast the BBC met every goal with some form of enthusiasm ... pretty critical when the game is dogshit.

FU ITV

i'm looking forward to beating the germans in the semis

Prob win the competition if we managed it on recent history, theyre ridiculously hard to knock out since lows been appointed.

Brazil beat them 3-2 in Semi of confederations cup 2005

Italy 2-0 needed goals in the 119th & 120th min of ET to knock them out Semi of World cup 2006

Spain managed a 1-0 win in Final of Euro 2008

Spain again just 1-0 in Semi of World cup 2010.

All those sides won the respective tournament & only managed to beat em via 1 goal or Extra time.

Ofcourse we'd take it to pens, cause we're awesome.

It's what everything here is already about once again in the media. Every one wants to face England in the semis and every one wants the game to go to penalties.

Just imagine Schweinsteiger missing the decisive penalty again. He'd be mentally destroyed. :lol: