Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Btw there is merits to playing the game a different way. Italy haven't been all guns blazing but I have enjoyed their style of play. England have been entertaining in a very basic kind of way, apart from the 2nd half against France.

Croatia impressed me too, similar sort of style to Italy. Shame Group A was the height of shitness, would have made for a better last 8.

Aye I liked them. Always have technical players regardless of whatever standard they are currently at.

The level playing field of Group A made it quite interesting and enjoyable even though the quality wasn't there, but it meant we had 2 gash quarter finals.

Del Bosque trolling the world again :lol:

Really, Koscielny/Rami are taylor-made for Torres. Fábregas is too static to exploit their lack of pace.

How confident are you of a win in 90 minutes / Spain to progress, though?

Really, Koscielny/Rami are taylor-made for Torres. Fábregas is too static to exploit their lack of pace.

Not much, honestly I don't think we haven't been too good in the tournament (Ireland game doesn't count) although France haven't been too stellar themselves. But our record against them is terrible, for whatever that's worth.

I have it as a draw after 90, then sneaky ET goal/pens for France. Can't see many goals in this with those lineups.

Not much, honestly I don't think we haven't been too good in the tournament (Ireland game doesn't count) although France haven't been too stellar themselves. But our record against them is terrible, for whatever that's worth.

I have it as a draw after 90, then sneaky ET goal/pens for France. Can't see many goals in this with those lineups.

Cheers. :thup:

Koscielny is'nt slow at all, if anything he's fast lol......

Never looked that quick to me, just one of those defenders who are great at positioning themselves to get that extra advantage. But fair enough, I haven't watched Arsenal that much since he signed.

Rami is quite slow, though.

Anyway, I'm off to watch this. Enjoy the game!

Carragher turns to his right and asks Roy Keane about Balotelli "as a manager" while Martinez just sits and smiles next to him.

Starting to think they're doing this to me on purpose.

:lol:

Carragher turns to his right and asks Roy Keane about Balotelli "as a manager" while Martinez just sits and smiles next to him.

Starting to think they're doing this to me on purpose.

:lol:

I'm sure whenever Seedorf is on and they ask him a question it's like when a child does a drawing and you have to say their splodge of s*** is really good and you can see where the house is.

EDIT: See Cabaye eyeballing Xavi in the tunnel there?  :lol: