Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From BBC:

Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner faces a Uefa charge for improper conduct after revealing the logo of a betting company on the waistband of his underpants while celebrating a goal in the 3-2 defeat against Portugal. A Uefa statement confirms "proceedings have been opened by Uefa against Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner for improper conduct".

:lol:

Wait, they were real?!  :lol:

PP posted a pic of them on Twitter but I thought they had just 'shopped it. Why'd he do that?  :lol:

Wish England had an option as good as Balotelli.

You didn't consider Rooney here, did you?

Considering he's currently unavailable, no.

Fair enough then. Thought you meant available in general, not at the moment. :thup:

France: Lloris, Debuchy, Rami, Mexès, Clichy, Cabaye, Ribéry, Nasri, Ménez, Diarra, Benzema

Ukraine: Pyatov, Khacheridi, Mikhalik, Tymoshchuk, Yarmolenko, Nazarenko, Konoplyanka, Shevchenko, Voronin .

Wish England had an option as good as Balotelli.

http://i.imgur.com/Wi37p.jpg

One of the worst footballers in the Premier League.

:lol: I don't get the Defoe hate. I think he plays well just about every time I see him. I don't get why he doesn't start more England games.

France: Lloris, Debuchy, Rami, Mexès, Clichy, Cabaye, Ribéry, Nasri, Ménez, Diarra, Benzema

Ukraine: Pyatov, Khacheridi, Mikhalik, Tymoshchuk, Yarmolenko, Nazarenko, Konoplyanka, Shevchenko, Voronin .

That's more like it from France, none of those Malouda and Evra crap..... hopefully Ben Arfa will get a bigger chance to shine this time as well.

So if England get knocked out they will be releasing a new strip.. anyone waste money on the current one ?

Just got it today for £20.

It's hardly a waste of money. It's plain white with the three lions on, like every other one.