Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Its the West Germany v Austria game in the 1982 World Cup that put the game kick off at the same time rule in place.

I watched that game unaware about how fixed and wrong it was at the time, was a proper disgrace that like.

Its the West Germany v Austria game in the 1982 World Cup that put the game kick off at the same time rule in place.

I watched that game unaware about how fixed and wrong it was at the time, was a proper disgrace that like.

there was one in argentina in 78 i think where they needed 6 goals and got them :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Lad at work just asked if Messi plays for Spain. :anguish:

Mrs Bimpy asked where he was when Spain were bumming the Republic.

On holiday i just sighed.

Guest bimpy474

there was one in argentina in 78 i think where they needed 6 goals and got them :lol:

Ahhh yes i remember, beat Peru, defo stunk that one too.

The West German v Austria stuck out more i think, it was the passing between the two centre halfs for 15 mins at a time, so obvious it was silly.

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

:lol:

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

:lol: Holy shit.

http://estaticos02.marca.com/imagenes/2012/06/18/futbol/eurocopa_2012/1340031169_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Yes please. :thup:

You'd be fucked with Torres suspended man.

Subbed off

EDIT: Or not, the card stats at the bottom don't match at all...

EDIT: Oh, they do. Logos be too similar...

http://estaticos02.marca.com/imagenes/2012/06/18/futbol/eurocopa_2012/1340031169_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Yes please. :thup:

Italy being knocked out by another 2-2 would be fantastic :lol:

Can't believe they don't go by goal difference, utterly daft IMO.

:lol: Holy shit.

I genuinely lolled at this.

I believe RVP addressed rumours he converted to Islam before marrying his Dutch-Morrocan wife. 

"It's not true. I am not a Muslim, nor a Christian or a Jew. I have been raised liberally. If you want to become a Muslim it should come from the heart. I would not do it just to please my wife."

http://www.dutch-football.com/football/articles/robin_van_persie_holland_netherlands_euro_2008.shtml

That's from four years ago, suppose he could have converted since then but it doesn't sound like he had any intention of doing so.

That's funny.... 'cos that's what a lot of Muslims say if a non-Muslim is showing an interest in converting.

"It has to be for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa tala', no one and nothing else, brother".

And all that shit. :hmm:

Lad at work just asked if Messi plays for Spain. :anguish:

I dread to think how bad it would have been if he was somehow playing for Spain

We actually tried to call him up, I always wonder what would have happened had he chosen to play for Spain.