Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been relatively impressed more by Portugal than Spain. I'd go as far as to say that judging on things so far, we'd be more likely to get beat by Portugal than Spain.

Either would give us a good hiding.

See, I don't think Spain would give us a hiding. It would be unwise to just forget the 1-0 win over them last year.

I've been relatively impressed more by Portugal than Spain. I'd go as far as to say that judging on things so far, we'd be more likely to get beat by Portugal than Spain.

See, I don't think Spain would give us a hiding. It would be unwise to just forget the 1-0 win over them last year.

The 1-0 win in a friendly, with a different manger in charge?

:lol: Thought you'd say something like that. If we came up against Spain then no, I wouldn't expect us to beat them, of course not. But I don't think they'd give us a hiding, providing we were on our game.

The win over them shows it's possible.

Spain have the players to annihilate England. But there's every chance they could play like that again, fanny around for ninety minutes, meanwhile letting England nick a scrappy goal. If it turns out that we get them in the quarters, i think it'll either be mega-tight or just a bog-standard, relatively comfortable Spain win. No thrasings.

Am I the only person that still enjoys watching Spain, like?

I do, just not tonight. They were poor tonight although Croatia made them look poor. They were class v Ulster B.

:lol: Thought you'd say something like that. If we came up against Spain then no, I wouldn't expect us to beat them, of course not. But I don't think they'd give us a hiding, providing we were on our game.

The win over them shows it's possible.

For the record Costa Rica got a 2-2 draw with them a couple of days later after leading 2-0.

Thing is Spain look like they've been playing in third gear just about all tournament, there's much more to come from them. Don't think I could say the same about England. We'll see I guess.