Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe the lack of urgency towards the end from France. Go for it ffs, might as well try. It's a knockout match, fuck all difference between losing 1-0 and 3-0.

Greece put up more of a fight than that.

Blanc, is he all that? France should have done so much better with that squad, insisting on playing Mexes and Remy together until he literally could not was daft in the extreme, is he that good a manager?

Can't believe the lack of urgency towards the end from France. Go for it ffs, might as well try. It's a knockout match, fuck all difference between losing 1-0 and 3-0.

Greece put up more of a fight than that.

Gutless, they'll get (rightfully) whistled to fuck in their next game back in France.

Blanc, is he all that? France should have done so much better with that squad, insisting on playing Mexes and Remy together until he literally could not was daft in the extreme, is he that good a manager?

No, he isn't. I think he's awful.

Was amazing at Bordeaux.

Guest neesy111

Was amazing at Bordeaux.

Reminds me of Santini.  Good club manager goes to France does shit, rest of career is downhill.