Newcastle United 0 - 3 Chelsea - 12/03/11 - post-match reaction from page 37

Beren

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fucking Cajun on the case now. Leave it Monkey.

???

Your love for Demba. How dare he!

I agree though. ;)

Actually forgot about that, just assumed I must have offended you recently :lol:

No way man. One of my favourites on here. :lol:

Absolutley abysmal, I didn't understand it not being red at the game, I understand it less watching it back. What a bent cunt of a ref, at lest he followed it up with a whole host of other poor decisions. Tosspot.

On a seperate note, what a bellend Sturridge is, surprised he didn't get his head caught in the tunnel the prick.

There was one shocking dive on the wing in the first half. Absolute arse.

Daft cunt can't shoot either.

Basically did a fucking star jump. :lol:

Good player though, can't be denied.

Absolutley abysmal, I didn't understand it not being red at the game, I understand it less watching it back. What a bent c*** of a ref, at lest he followed it up with a whole host of other poor decisions. Tosspot.

On a seperate note, what a bellend Sturridge is, surprised he didn't get his head caught in the tunnel the prick.

i thought the ref had a worse view of it....watching it on tele you realise he had a good view and just got it very,very wrong.

Absolutley abysmal, I didn't understand it not being red at the game, I understand it less watching it back. What a bent c*** of a ref, at lest he followed it up with a whole host of other poor decisions. Tosspot.

Sturridge really needs to improve his finishing, it's not the first time I've seen him be very wasteful.

Can only recall one wasteful opportunity when he ran onto a ball over the top and should have buried it but hit straight at Krul who dived to collect. The rest was a combination of excellent defending (to put him off) and excellent goalkeeping imo.

Absolutley abysmal, I didn't understand it not being red at the game, I understand it less watching it back. What a bent cunt of a ref, at lest he followed it up with a whole host of other poor decisions. Tosspot.

There was one shocking dive on the wing in the first half. Absolute arse.

Daft cunt can't shoot either.

Aye, he was whinging like a bitch because of that.

Good player but clearly thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread already. Shame, as he is decent.

Could/Should have had a boat load load today mind.

Fucking Cajun on the case now. Leave it Monkey.

???

Your love for Demba. How dare he!

I agree though. ;)

Actually forgot about that, just assumed I must have offended you recently :lol:

No way man. One of my favourites on here. :lol:

Cunt.

ONE of :no:

Sturridge really needs to improve his finishing, it's not the first time I've seen him be very wasteful.

Can only recall one wasteful opportunity when he ran onto a ball over the top and should have buried it but hit straight at Krul who dived to collect. The rest was a combination of excellent defending (to put him off) and excellent goalkeeping imo.

See, I thought he had 4 or 5 proper chances and although Krul did well to save a few Sturridge didn't make it that difficult for him.  Mostly along the ground and close to the keeper or not even on target.  Doesn't exactly look clinical.

See, I thought he had 4 or 5 proper chances and although Krul did well to save a few Sturridge didn't make it that difficult for him.  Mostly along the ground and close to the keeper or not even on target.  Doesn't exactly look clinical.

Too busy trying to take piss with Torres rather than score at the end n all. Good player, big head, tosser.

Obviously injuries and that aside, I find myself desperately longing for the next match. The ridiculous non-red card only adds to that, but I'm just really enjoying watching us play these days, especially knowing we've got a decent chance of winning each week.

Obviously injuries and that aside, I find myself desperately longing for the next match. The ridiculous non-red card only adds to that, but I'm just really enjoying watching us play these days, especially knowing we've got a decent chance of winning each week.

not me, right now i want the norwich game called off at least long enough to get colo back and maybe tiote.

Obviously injuries and that aside, I find myself desperately longing for the next match. The ridiculous non-red card only adds to that, but I'm just really enjoying watching us play these days, especially knowing we've got a good chance of winning each week.

:thup: Agreed. Which is why I'm desperate for Ashley not to fuck this up this time. We really do have a good thing going on, and if he allows Pardew to strengthen in January we could really push on and get somewhere. We have some fabulous players, who with a stronger squad and a couple of additions can bring back the good times.

I'm with you there Dave.. looking forward to getting back to winning ways

not me, right now i want the norwich game called off at least long enough to get colo back and maybe tiote.

I know where Dave's coming from though. We've been losing key players during our "haven't been tested" phase so I wasn't expecting much from these games. Even so, we haven't been outclassed in any of those games and if anything our football looks to be getting better. Marveaux and Tiote's injuries couldn't have come at a worse time and now we've lost our centre backs. It just brings us back to this summer's debate about what we could have done if we'd made one or two more signings in key positions.

I know where Dave's coming from though. We've been losing key players during our "haven't been tested" phase so I wasn't expecting much from these games. Even so, we haven't been outclassed in any of those games and if anything our football looks to be getting better. Marveaux and Tiote's injuries couldn't have come at a worse time and now we've lost our centre backs. It just brings us back to this summer's debate about what we could have done if we'd made one or two more signings in key positions.

yeah, i know what he means and i'd be exactly that way if i knew colo and taylor would be ok for next week.

fwiw i d on't think perch will be anywhere near as bad as some think.