Norwich vs Newcastle - 10/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

Got a long day ahead of me for this, train leaves Central at 4:30am.

What en effin' long day this is going to be, get back into town at 11ish on Saturday.

tradition states you dont open the first can till actually over the tyne.

memories of the cup tie in bournemouth for me.

What en effin' long day this is going to be, get back into town at 11ish on Saturday.

:laugh: Will bear that in mind.

:laugh: Will bear that in mind.

you know we have the beaufort scale for storms, my mates have the bournemouth scale for getting hammered, i rang the girl i was living with from kings X to say "what time;s it ?"......"yawn.......just after 9"...."i've had 10 cans but i've won on the cards".

a lad who was to become my gaffer (and the kid i shared a cell with if you are old enough to remember my away days leicester thread) showed his true colours as a brown bottle, shoving coppers out the way as he'd found a small wall (about 12ft) that he thought he could take a run at and get over.

krul

santon          an 80's hoppings gonk        a tin of sliced pineapple      raylor

obertan          tiote                      cabaye                  jonas the barbarian

ba  humbug (cant decide between banarfe or best or evn shola)

think it'll be this 

Krul

Simpson  Perch      Colo    Raylor

Obertan  Gosling  Cabaye  Jonas

Ba    Best

Take colo out of there and it's looking pretty dicey

the good news is we've still got 3/4 of the midfield that's been protecting the defence all season (even without Tiote it worked well at Stoke for example) plus we've got Ba who's record speaks for itself plus likely Best/Shola who are playing for their place. and we've got the best keeper in the league.