Dogawful Officiating: PL to keep VAR next season (official)

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

43 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Getting to the point now where I'd love to see a player go and deck a referee after one of their bottle job or blatantly biased decisions. Not sure what it would achieve in the wider scheme of things but it would be class.

I'm hoping it's largely tongue in cheek this post especially when it was the VAR official who was the main culprit for disallowing our goal yesterday. Without VAR it's given as a goal

Edited by joeyt

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

Not sure if it's been posted already, but, more of this please, at least he has integrity, unlike the official. 

And the sad part is, he gets fined the ref gets to continue to be an arrogant, protected, twat.

this is against Frankfurt last season 

1 hour ago, manorpark said:

Could be that VAR is as corrupt as the Premier League seems to be itself, it would seem . . . 

VAR is corrupt, as is the Premier League.jpg

At a guess I’d say that is fake.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/03/premier-league-deny-mark-halsey-referee-claims-manchester-city-sergio-aguero

Apparently not?

Edited by FloydianMag

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

Getting to the point now where I'd love to see a player go and deck a referee after one of their bottle job or blatantly biased decisions. Not sure what it would achieve in the wider scheme of things but it would be class.

Would never happen but if like other managers to at least say something like we stole those 3 points today because that appellant have been disallowed. Add a bit more pressure because on another day they could be on the end of it

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Would never happen but if like other managers to at least say something like we stole those 3 points today because that appellant have been disallowed. Add a bit more pressure because on another day they could be on the end of it

Vieira was a disgrace yesterday.  Hope it comes back to haunt him when CP are on the receiving end.

58 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

I used referee at the lowest standard, and the abuse at that level is horrendous, to the point you think you could get physically attacked for absolutely anything. It can be terrifying unless you have a certain personality.

As i played as well, i can see the side of players where the refs can just be dismissive, and as i experienced can be above the law (football law) and just make shite up if you dispute something to a county FA, refs are just protected without question, well that was my experience.

Going on to referee made me realise what a prat I'd been at times to refs, you get one look and make an honest decision, but you will get things wrong. Then the abuse and vitriol and intimidation comes your way, why anyone would want to do it is beyond me. Now i know that makes me a hypocrite by slating off the poor standards at the top, yet we have experienced professional refs getting decisions so wrong, even with the help of multiple views. But i can see both sides, we won't get better refs if we don't sort out the abuse and difficulty at grass roots level, as that's where most refs start.

God knows how you fix it all, it's one big mess.

This is kind of were I was coming from about the inexperienced refs. They don't seem to have that personality, but it's not so much of an issue [to PMGOL] because they have VAR to "back them up".

Yesterday the ref should have told Lee Mason to fuck off, butt out, and don't be fucking stupid. 

Just now, FloydianMag said:

We’ll get an apology, a fucking apology!!!!!!

This is it. No consequences, nowt will change and it'll happen again within the next couple of weeks or whenever we next play one of the big 6.

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

Are people actually expecting them to admit they were wrong?  I'm fully prepared for some bullshit like "Mendy was hit by a deliberate trailing foot, Willock was in a position which was obstructing the keeper before the contact was made by the Palace player and therefore the decision to disallow the goal was was made in phase three of the four phases which made up the incident and so infringements made in phase four do not count unless the square root of the..."