Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest firetotheworks

Is anyone still keeping count for the number of premier league games without a red card?

I counted a few months ago and it was already over 100.

4 years and 4 months ago. 3 seasons and 4 months of Premier League football's worth. I wonder what the record is.

If referees were football teams he’d be West Brom after how shit he wasn’t tonight.

Considering how poor both us and Everton were, took some doing to put in the worst performance on the pitch.

If i'm not mistaken this clown was the ref in the Blackburn League Cup tie, the two Cabaye late free kicks game and giving a penalty against Tim Krul despite him clearly getting the ball. He was unbelievably bad that night, nice to see nothing has changed.

Is anyone still keeping count for the number of premier league games without a red card?

I counted a few months ago and it was already over 100.

4 years and 4 months ago. 3 seasons and 4 months of Premier League football's worth. I wonder what the record is.

Is it still Bradley Johnson?

Considering Madley is a ref, he seems to miss an awful lot of things.

I'm fucking sick of watching a game with bobby madley reffing and hearing the commentator saying something along the lines of"well that decision probably should have been given Newcastle's way and on another day it might well have been." With another referee it would have been, he's a cheating cunt.

Considering Madley is a ref, he seems to miss an awful lot of things.

I'm fucking sick of watching a game with bobby madley reffing and hearing the commentator saying something along the lines of"well that decision probably should have been given Newcastle's way and on another day it might well have been." With another referee it would have been, he's a cheating cunt.

On the basis of consistency alone  thinking of the Colo one he should have sent Keane off.

I want to know what Rafa said to Andre Marriner on the touchline near the end about one of Madleys crap decisions.  It made Marriner laugh anyway. I do wonder if the forth official thinks like us sometimes when a ref is shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm certainly not going to defend Madley,  but the throw in was taken from the correct place, the line you see on that clip is the top of the advertising boards. You can tell by counting the darker stripes on the pitch from just outside the goalpost going out to the touchline.

Now I'm certainly not going to defend Madley,  but the throw in was taken from the correct place, the line you see on that clip is the top of the advertising boards. You can tell by counting the darker stripes on the pitch from just outside the goalpost going out to the touchline.

r2t5AME.png

Touchline is visible here man

It's the top of the advertising hoardings man. Are you watching this game? I am and although the shadow has moved, the cut stripes on the pitch haven't  - the touchline is right on the edge of a darker stripe.

Did I just see an advert on SSN for a 'REF WATCH SPECIAL'?

Life is no longer worth living.

SSN: ‘Are we putting too much pressure on referee’s?, find out on ref watch where we overlook ever decision, give a red blame after watching 16 replays from 25 different points of view and bring in a former referee to discuss it all’.

Mike Jones (50) & Neil Swarbrick (52) have both retired as SG1 (Premier League) referee but will continue as VAR for the ongoing trials.

Not confirmed who will replace them but Andy Madley (the better Madley brother) & David Coote are the likely ones to step up from SG2

• 3 months later...

Bobby Madley has quit with immediate effect, citing ‘changes in personal circumstances’.

Rumours are there is a video of him having sex with his dog being spread across the internet.

:lol: Keith Lard style.

Bobby Madley has quit with immediate effect, citing ‘changes in personal circumstances’.

Rumours are there is a video of him having sex with his dog being spread across the internet.

Wew :lol: