Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Another shocker goes against us then. Farcical that the richest league in the world is refereed by total incompetents.

At this point I’m fairly certain that’s it entirely deliberate

Of course it isn't or he would have given a free kick against Yedlin for our goal, it's just they favour the big teams and always have. Now you could say that's deliberate, just not picking on us specifically i don't think.

Another shocker goes against us then. Farcical that the richest league in the world is refereed by total incompetents.

Of course it isn't or he would have given a free kick against Yedlin for our goal, it's just they favour the big teams and always have. Now you could say that's deliberate, just not picking on us specifically i don't think.

What I mean is, there's a vested interest in giving the big clubs the benefit of the doubt.

What I mean is, there's a vested interest in giving the big clubs the benefit of the doubt.

Aye then i'm totally on that page, bent as fuck in that regard the Premiership and the refs are.

not sure how the premier league or fa can't find competent refs

Because it’s not possible to get the amount of decisions right that football fans expect.

Fans expect refs to get basic decisions right. Once again that didn't happen today.

After seeing about 12 replays of the challenge, I can see why the pen was given and don't really have a problem with it.

I fucking do, the scissors motion they're on about didn't happen in the way they're suggesting, his left leg doesn't even touch him, his right leg after getting the ball does, it's not a foul imo, opinions, ha that's football.

After seeing about 12 replays of the challenge, I can see why the pen was given and don't really have a problem with it.

I can see why the penalty was given in real time with no replays. I don't agree with it but I can see why it was given.

The freekick decision for the winner is just cheating plain and simple.

Getting basic decisions right would be a start.

Said it before, top 6 teams get decisions their way and in an obvious manner. Today you could tell that Chelsea would be given a penalty as soon as any sort of challenge was made in the box. 1 challenge was made in the box, not a penalty or foul, and the referee pointed to the spot because time was running out and Chelsea couldn’t break us down.

I feel like the referee never gave a foul against Chelsea in the build up to our goal because he wanted to seem unbiased after the match, and knew he cocked up when we equalised.

He then went out of his way to give Chelsea another decision, this time outside of the box which lead to their winner.

The fact that most fans these days can call a decision before it happens just shows up our referee’s and the biased views they have.

I have said it for a while. Being a professional referee in English football is something rich people do as a hobby and they are employed by other rich people to do so. There is no system for us to spot kids at school who can’t play the game but know the rules and could make a good referee. There is no funding for the few people who desire to be a referee to be able to be trained without having to pay out of their own money. For as long as we have this system we are always going to have the status quo employing the status quo to keep the status quo.

Just get VAR in already ffs :lol:

You think a retired biased cunt in a TV room somewhere will overturn the biased cunt on the pitch? You just have to watch the former referee’s on TV when they give their opinion on TV to show how they back each other up.

Just get VAR in already ffs :lol:

You think a retired biased cunt in a TV room somewhere will overturn the biased cunt on the pitch? You just have to watch the former referee’s on TV when they give their opinion on TV to show how they back each other up.

Don't get retired biased refs to do it then :lol: