Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

I’ve got no problem with the penalty against us other than the fact that these are hardly ever punished and almost never by the linesman.

And never seem to go FOR us. It was a foul and a pen, but is anyone trying to tell me there wasn’t a single solitary infringement made by a single Palace player at any of our corners or free kicks in the full 90 mins? It’s bollocks. Give it every single time or don’t give it at all, don’t pick and choose and definitely don’t masterbate into your fluorescent flag if you give one against Newcastle...

Anybody notice Lascelles being body-checked/obstructed, in the box, when setting off for Shelvey’s freekick? No? Fair enough, you’re in good company and it’s evidently not as note worthy as daring to put your hand on someone’s shirt in the box; even when the ‘accosted’ individual is all over you like a rash.

Anybody notice Lascelles being body-checked/obstructed, in the box, when setting off for Shelvey’s freekick? No? Fair enough, you’re in good company and it’s evidently not as note worthy as daring to put your hand on someone’s shirt in the box; even when the ‘accosted’ individual is all over you like a rash.

Commentators called it part of good defending on the broadcast I was watching. :lol:

Commentators called it part of good defending on the broadcast I was watching. :lol:

Sky specifically questioned why Lascelles never attacked the back post, only to see Sakho had basically block/held him from making a run.

Clever, but most importantly fair play. Unless you are NUFC.

I’ve got no problem with the penalty against us other than the fact that these are hardly ever punished and almost never by the linesman.

Would it look so obvious if Clark isn't actually pushed first? That's what makes it so annoying, he's got a hold of him because he's going to be shoved away - the offence was against us first. Otherwise, as someone else said, blow for a pen every time the ball is kicked for that type of set piece.

A PGMOL spokesman said: "Jon Moss was in a good position to see that a Liverpool player deliberately played the ball before it fell to Harry Kane in the penalty area. He then correctly judged that Kane was fouled by Lorius Karius

"However, given the speed of the attack, he was uncertain of the identity of the Liverpool player who kicked the ball. Eddie Smart, having identified that Kane was in an offside position, correctly sought clarification on whether Dejan Lovren had deliberately played the ball.

"His question created some momentary confusion when Eddie asked if 'Lovren' had touched the ball. Moss knew a Liverpool player had touched the ball but not that it was Lovren.m

"He then asked a question to his fourth official Martin Atkinson and acknowledges that referencing 'TV' was misguided. Atkinson did not reply to the question and so had no involvement in the decision.

"Having properly reflected on the questions asked, Jon knew that a Liverpool player, now identified as Lovren, had played the ball and that no offside offence had occurred. He then awarded the penalty.

"For the avoidance of doubt, Atkinson did not view a television monitor and did not relay any information to the on-field officials.

"In real time this was a difficult series of decisions, which the match officials judged correctly in recognising that Kane was not offside, as Lovren had deliberately played the ball, and he was fouled for the award of the penalty kick.

"The interpretation of 'deliberately' kicking a ball considers whether a player has intentionally tried to kick a ball - it does not consider whether the ball ends up where a player may have wanted to kick it."

Fucking liars covering up for themselves again :lol: He didn’t have a clue if a Liverpool player had touched the ball, what relevance would it have made if it was Lovren or any other Liverpool player?

What they are saying is pure bollocks, are they saying if Lovren had not touched it then Kane would be flagged offside ?  That's because he was offside, Lovren had to play at it because he couldn't be sure if Kane was or wasn't offside, he couldn't know. Kane is off and has a passed played to him directly and because a Liverpool player tried to intercept or clear it, he is now active and not gaining an advantage from being offside in the first place.

Get to fuck, that's just pure and utter nonsense, and not how i or any other ref i know would call onside at any stage.

So in the future then, we stick Gayle on the penalty spot 40 yards offside, play a ball forward and if a opposition plays at it and touches it he becomes active, fuck the fuck off with that. Utter pathetic stuff from the refs to cover up their officials mistakes, pure shite.

What they are saying is pure bollocks, are they saying if Lovren had not touched it then Kane would be flagged offside ?  That's because he was offside, Lovren had to play at it because he couldn't be sure if Kane was or wasn't offside, he couldn't know. Kane is off and has a passed played to him directly and because a Liverpool player tried to intercept or clear it, he is now active and not gaining an advantage from being offside in the first place.

Get to fuck, that's just pure and utter nonsense, and not how i or any other ref i know would call onside at any stage.

So in the future then, we stick Gayle on the penalty spot 40 yards offside, play a ball forward and if a opposition plays at it and touches it he becomes active, fuck the fuck off with that. Utter pathetic stuff from the refs to cover up their officials mistakes, pure shite.

That is exactly how I see it. Just bung a goalhanger on the penalty spot and play to deflect the ball to him.

It's absolute piffle.  [emoji106]

Basically their stance is Lovren miss kicked it so Kane while offside the whole time became active  :lol:

Yeah alright mate  :lol:

Ignoring the fact that Lovren only had to try and play the ball because Kane was behind him, interfering with play.

Aye which make their claims utterly ridiculous, what else can he do, so if he let it go Kane is off, play at it and he isn't, wtf is that :lol: Might just be me but it would seem they just don't want to admit they got it wrong.

This reminds me of the Mcmanaman tackle on Hairdryer, they hid behind the lino saw it bollocks.....just admit you got it wrong ffs.

Basically their stance is Lovren miss kicked it so Kane while offside the whole time became active  :lol:

Yeah alright mate  :lol:

Ignoring the fact that Lovren only had to try and play the ball because Kane was behind him, interfering with play.

Aye which make their claims utterly ridiculous, what else can he do, so if he let it go Kane is off, play at it and he isn't, wtf is that :lol: Might just be me but it would seem they just don't want to admit they got it wrong.

This reminds me of the Mcmanaman tackle on Hairdryer, they hid behind the lino saw it bollocks.....just admit you got it wrong ffs.

Hairdryer :lol: