Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

If he’d ref’d this properly none of our players would have been so frustrated and Kennedy wouldn’t have done that.

I dunno, Kenedy is frustrated with himself, he's been bloody awful but aye a poor ref can affect how you play to be fair.

That Ritchie yellow card was comical

Set the tone of the game with that one. Soon as they went down, they got a free kick. Playing against a team like Cardiff, whose only way of attack is through set pieces, and not being allowed to tackle is pretty much impossible.

That yellow for Arter ffs :lol:

Such a blatant red

Don't think many refs would give a red for that tbh, refs generally let tackles go unless you go in with studs up

Xhaka got a red a couple of seasons ago for the exact same type of tackle. I'm not sure how the ref could have let Arter's go today either

Gave every little decision to Cardiff, missed Kenedy's red, gave Hayden a red for nothing, then didn't give Arter a red for a worse tackle than Hayden's, then gave us a penalty for a handball outside the area.

Fair to say this one isn't bent or malicious, just really incompetent.

Such a blatant red

Don't think many refs would give a red for that tbh, refs generally let tackles go unless you go in with studs up

It wasn't a tackle or even an attempt to tackle, it was just a kick out at a player.

Such a blatant red

It wasn't a tackle or even an attempt to tackle, it was just a kick out at a player.

Aye I know. Just think players get away with those a lot more than ones with studs up

Guest firetotheworks

That yellow for Arter ffs [emoji38]

Such a blatant red

Aye I know. Just think players get away with those a lot more than ones with studs up

Probably right. Wasn't there a similar tackle last season where the ref sent them off? Loved the suggestion on TFR that for those 'taking one for the team' tackles, that instead of a yellow card or being sent off, that they punish them with an enforced substitution of the player that does it. All fantastical obviously but I liked the thinking behind it.

Such a blatant red

Probably right. Wasn't there a similar tackle last season where the ref sent them off? Loved the suggestion on TFR that for those 'taking one for the team' tackles, that instead of a yellow card or being sent off, that they punish them with an enforced substitution of the player that does it. All fantastical obviously but I liked the thinking behind it.

Gaelic football does that, refs are terrible at judging it though

Such a blatant red

Thing is it wasn't like he pulled him back or clipped his heels, it was a kick out, as violent as Kenedys which will get a 3 match ban.