Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

9 hours ago, nufcnick said:

Want to see horrific referring, have a look at the forest/Livershit game, blatant cheating by the referee 

I’m actually genuinely concerned about what the reffing for our game at Anfield will look like :lol:

53 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I’m actually genuinely concerned about what the reffing for our game at Anfield will look like :lol:

I would be as well, it seems the powers that be want to give Klippty the perfect send off 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, M1tche said:

Genuinely, one of the worse halves of officiating I've seen in a while. 

Proper mad some of his decisions, like he was told to make it even more of a pain in the arse for us.

Because of Schars yellow he was having to take a step back every time thereafter.

• 2 weeks later...

Just sack them all and get some park refs to replace them. 
Or pay them like commission-only sales people. You only get your match fee if you don’t ref like a blind cunt with betting debts. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Worst this season 

It's really been some effort from the plonker, but I think you're right. Unbelievably bad. 

9 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Ref definitely had the PL in his ear telling him to keep playing until West Ham scored. 

Not according to KUMB, the ref basically gave us free kicks for them kicking the ball. Gordon fouled Philips and that's the plan as the PL ordered our win 

14 hours ago, joeyt said:

Just seen the penalty against Burnley today, ludicrous

It's like there's some competition going to see who can make the worst decision. 

It's another example where VAR really hurts the game.

In the no VAR world the penalty stands, we debate it a bit, and conclude the ref got it wrong whilst accepting mistakes happen and it's impossible for a ref to get everything right. And the world moves on. (With the caveat that a ref making too many of these sorts or errors probably isn't up to standard). 

But the presence of VAR turns these decisions into major controversies because they're still getting it wrong even with video evidence. They've lost the not getting it right in real time defence. How VAR didn't intervene for this or the Everton penalty is beyond me. 

Yet they did for Gordon's which I don't even think was a penalty. Think it even split us 50/50 on here and we're biased.