Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Really shockingly bad in that even with my Newcastle bias it was obvious to me that he gave us fucking everything. :lol:

If I was a Blackburn fan I'd have been raging.

Then he got in the way while they were still attacking at the end.

Just now, El Prontonise said:

I think they changed the rules so if the ref plays advantage then they can't go back to give a yellow.

Ridiculous either way.

Didnt know that. Shocking if true.

He’s been useless every time we’ve had him. Couldn’t understand what the commentators were talking about when suggesting he should get the Final.

Gave us some free kicks which I’m not sure have ever been fouls.

Just now, El Prontonise said:

I think they changed the rules so if the ref plays advantage then they can't go back to give a yellow.

Ridiculous either way.

Aye, there's been a fair few situations where our players should have been booked when trying to stop counter attacks but haven't been given because play has gone on.

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Aye, there's been a fair few situations where our players should have been booked when trying to stop counter attacks but haven't been given because play has gone on.

We are canny crap at stopping counters like 

41 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Didn't he just play the advantage for the Schär handball? 

Yeah, think so. You can't give Schär red for it as it was so far away so playing advantage seemed like the better option.

24 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Didnt know that. Shocking if true.

It kind of makes sense, can't book someone for a professional foul if they fail to do it and stop the attack. Think they still go back and give the yellow for bad tackles though.

8 minutes ago, wormy said:

I can't even be blinded by my hate for him. How on earth does this go unpunished after being reviewed? :lol:

"meh, it's nearly full time mate, just let them take the corner then just blow for full time. They'll not be bothered, they're winning"

We’re normally very quick to jump on shit referee’s, but I think the guy today was one of the better ones, let the game go, hardly heard his whistle and didn’t want to be the center of attention

Yeah, there weren’t any contentious decisions which obviously helps but I can’t think of any decisions really that I disagreed with. Not a single card was there?

Just now, gbandit said:

Yeah, there weren’t any contentious decisions which obviously helps but I can’t think of any decisions really that I disagreed with. Not a single card was there?

Ref was shite, anyone who fell over got a FK.

On 27/02/2024 at 23:50, El Prontonise said:

Ridiculous either way.

This isn't true is it ???

On 29/02/2024 at 21:34, huss9 said:

or our brazilians.

Our bruno has done worse and got away with it. Elbow to the back.of the head ring a bell?

Tierney is probably the worst of a bad bunch. I genuinely think you could stick someone on a 2 week refereeing course and they’d be a better official. He’s abysmal. 

Re the goal itself, I hate the cunts but having now seen it, two separate Forest players had the opportunity to absolutely belt the ball out of danger yet chose to keep the ball bobbling around their own penalty area barely half a minute after the alloted injury time. Against the jammiest last minute goal pricks in the league, of all opponents. The fuck were they doing?