Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

What a fucking pass, run and finish.

The pass...... the touch...... the finish..... the guy is just so majestic!

I could watch that all day.

Just one bit of incredible quality. Wow. Actually amazing. The pass. The first touch. The finish. Magnificent.

Anyway, get that fuckface Obertan off the pitch. Bring Best on for Shola too.

Shola looks like he's going to get sent off so that one's deffo. Obertan disappointing again, so yeah, ring the changes. We've got the quality to beat them.

Delighted to be level at HT. We have been nowhere near positive enough in the first half. The defending and dodgy decision cost us the first goal but it was coming simply because we haven't played enough football in the first half.

Really hoping Shola comes off at HT for Best or Ben Arfa. He really improved us after HT last week but he's been fairly poor this half.

I love you demba!

Half time analysis.

Perch/Simpson brilliant. Far better than i imagined in the air both of them.

R.Taylor perhaps EVEN worse at right back. Honestly all the problems are coming down his side. Simple passes to Obertan going out of play FFS!

Oh and Obertan Fucking do something! i fail to see how ben arfa cannot do more than what he is doing at the moment

Shola is going to be sent off if he isnt careful, get Best on immediately.

Jonas needs to pass it to santon abit more instead of losing it. Santon has looked classy on the ball so far. Like what im seeing

Santon and Simpson have both been really really good. Jonas looks 1 yard off the pace, Gosling working hard but seems t struggle to stand up.

These are for the taking

This allowed as well because we got a pen at Old Trafford?

Laughable officiating yet again. Class move between Cabaye and Ba :smitten:

Who needs Ben Arfa when Cabaye will just do that sort of thing for you and defend too :lol: What a player.

Cabaye needs to push forward more because he's capable of stuff like that.

Gosling gets forward well but I agree, let Gosling just tidy up and cover and give Cabaye a bit more space.

Gosling hasn't got the positional sense to do that.

Shocking first half. Pardew needs to take a long hard look at himself for this lineup..

???

He's chosen a gameplan and the personnel to suit, HBA wouldn't fit into this game because the ball has been pinged from one end to the other.