Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

Guest Craig-NUFC

I blame MA if he allowed us to sign a centre defender in the summer this wouldnt have happened f***ing Simpson Perch pairing we dont stand a chance

edit Gosling you prick

Were we even after a defender in the summer? I don't remember once being linked with a CB, nor do I remember people screaming out for one.

Guest Geordiesned

He'd have been off with a 2nd yellow but how is that a straight red and the challenge on Shola in the first half was only a yellow?

Pardew's definitely got it wrong today, with all due respect to him.

Absolutely. He needs to drop the stubbornness regarding Obertan, Ben Arfa and the likes or he's going to end up undoing his fantastic work pretty quickly.

Jesus are the wheels coming off this bus or what :(

Start of the season showed what could be acheived if we simply invested a bit and had a squad to deal with normal injuries you would expect a premier league team to have to endure.  But we simply won't get that from this ownership.

I blame MA if he allowed us to sign a centre defender in the summer this wouldnt have happened f***ing Simpson Perch pairing we dont stand a chance

edit Gosling you prick

Were we even after a defender in the summer? I don't remember once being linked with a CB, nor do I remember people screaming out for one.

We were supposedly after Liam Ridgewell as cover. Dunno what happened with that. Presumably we couldn't afford him.