Newcastle United Vs Swansea - 17/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Fenham Mag

Guest Benarfanufc10

What the f*** is kick and rush? :lol:

This is reality nufc>>> no show no offensive player good(only ba) team bad offensive kick and rush

Pardew is stupid coach  ;D vs norwich example dominated nufc :frantic:

I don't like where the Ben Arfa situation seems to be heading.

The situation is clarified pardews not wants ben arfa . ;D ]

Pardew thinks obertan >ben arfa and all player jonas best shola lovenkrands sammy  :crazy2: Ben arfa should  put in a transfert request

f*** pardew and this team offensive bad kick and rush  O0

Norwich  > nufc in this game what a joke but ben arfa i dont play because i have play 3 games city very good mu good chelsea not ba not good  :cheesy:Pardew don't like ben arfa (example tevez mascherano)

Seriously, I tolerate it in the Ben Arfa thread. I expect that to be a cup full of steaming hot mong. But stop coming into other threads ffs.

This is reality nufc>>> no show no offensive player good(only ba) team bad offensive kick and rush

You're an idiot.

1.Cabaye is an excellent passer and rarely plays 'kick and rush'

2.Ben Arfa had a good game against City, but he didn't have a 'good' game vs United because aside from the penalty incident and a deflected pass, he was quiet. You say Vs Chelsea he was not good or bad, however he contributed nothing in that half which I deem as bad.

3.What is your point with Tevez/Mascherano?

90 posts full to the brim of steamiing faeces

I hate it when it gets to this stage with a manager/player. When you know it's gonna have to be an injury to the likes of Obertan for Ben Arfa to even get a sniff of a chance on the right. Obertan man,even just saying his name depresses me know,and I realise he might be canny  eventually. He's so fucking useless right now though.

The situation is clarified pardews not wants ben arfa . ;D ]

Pardew thinks obertan >ben arfa and all player jonas best shola lovenkrands sammy  :crazy2: Ben arfa should  put in a transfert request

f*** pardew and this team offensive bad kick and rush  O0

Norwich  > nufc in this game what a joke but ben arfa i dont play because i have play 3 games city very good mu good chelsea not ba not good  :cheesy:Pardew don't like ben arfa (example tevez mascherano)

:lol:

This div makes me miss GHoeberX.

:hmm:

Guess GHoeberX was a "better" poster than Benarfanufc10....

Benarfanufc10 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> GhoeberX GhoeberX better? 90 posts amazing benarfanufc10 forum stupid Ghoeber better :lol: crazy foools Benarfanufc10 ask user deleted GhoeberX just post and rush rubbish offensive better? :laugh: stupid

EDIT: Quite like that way of posting. Might take it up.

Raylor is injured apparently.

Based on what?

Probably this tweet:

Mark Rutter

@Ruts1 Mark Rutter

Ryan Taylor in Starbucks Metro Centre...Nearly tripped down the stairs while carrying his little un. I nearly choked on my coffee #injury

EDIT: @Ruts1 Mark Rutter

Raylor isnt/wasnt injured BTW after his little stumble...Just to clarify that one before Twitter goes into overdrive #nufc

Leonardo Bestinho will come straight back into the team and score.

Well it's long overdue.

I'm sure I remember you defending Carroll in the Championship when he'd gone 8 games without scoring because he was making a significant contribution all the same. O0