Newcastle United vs West Brom - 21/12/11 @ 7.45pm - Pre Match Thread

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Oh come on Pardew have a little faith and play Ben Arfa, his performances were by no means poor enough to bench him and leave Obertan on, starting to feel his refusal to push him wide is just now being stubborn for the sake of it

who is left back for them? last, last, LAST chance for Obertan in terms of being a first XI player ahead of HBA.

Clearly isn't. He's been worse than shite on several occasions this season and it hasn't mattered a jot. He's a direct RW and he'll remain in the side regardless of his performance.

Oh come on Pardew have a little faith and play Ben Arfa, his performances were by no means poor enough to bench him and leave Obertan on, starting to feel his refusal to push him wide is just now being stubborn for the sake of it

I dont think its even performance based, he just doesnt see Ben Arfa as a winger.

For pardew it will be Best v Ben Arfa & best wins that battle atm on recent performances.

I dont think its even performance based, he just doesnt see Ben Arfa as a winger.

For pardew it will be Best v Ben Arfa & best wins that battle atm on recent performances.

I get that, but it's not like pushing players who want to play centrally out wide to accomodate other players isn't common. Even Messi had to make do on the wing for a while.