Newcastle United vs West Brom - 21/12/11 @ 7.45pm - Pre Match Thread

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I've had a busy fortnight! :razz: The Norwich game is the first time in years that i've not actually followed the game in any way, shape or form. Must be losing interest.

Oddly enough I was the same. Listened to the first half, went out and just caught the final result. Not like me at all really.

Can't wait to see how Haris does tonight. Providing Tiote's on his game, i think he'll thrive on the big stage. I thought he played well at Scunthorpe.

Same here like, he's an intelligent player with good "footballing" ability, somehow i feel so much more confident with him than Gosling. Almost certain that he will take this big chance. First "real" first team debut you could say imo.

Im gonna have to wait to 22:45 (SWE time) to see the game on tv :( f***ing annoying like, im gonna prepare a level 5 security at my place so that i can't get any updates somehow.

Viaplay?

Through Viaplay you can see the game when it starts, i think? I dont have Viaplay anymore though, got the Viasat guld package instead. The game is on a extra channel so i'll have to wait :( Viasat sport for me it is.

Im gonna have to wait to 22:45 (SWE time) to see the game on tv :( f***ing annoying like, im gonna prepare a level 5 security at my place so that i can't get any updates somehow.

Viaplay?

Through Viaplay you can see the game when it starts, i think? I dont have Viaplay anymore though, got the Viasat guld package instead. The game is on a extra channel so i'll have to wait :( Viasat sport for me it is.

How much do you pay for Viaplay in Sweden? Here in Denmark it's about 20£ a month which I think is a bit expensive, as I only need it on the few occasions when our games are not shown on the telly. I wish I could pay for a single game though, but that's not an option. Only subscriptions.

Viaplay?

Isn't Viaplay included in Viasat Guld? Think it used to be anyway. If you're watching the Viasat Sport game, be prepared for spoilers in our game :undecided:

Mosstef, yeah, it's the same price here. Considering you get Premier League and Champions League for that, I don't think you can complain too much. It's been a lifesaver when I've been at uni without a tele.

EDIT: Was wrong, see my PM.

Guest bimpy474

#NUFC team v #WBA (4-4-2): Krul; Simpson, Perch, Coloccini ©, Santon; Obertan, Tiote, Vuckic, Gutierrez; Ba, Best. #newcastle #epl

Just Haris in then......