Newcastle United vs West Brom - 21/12/11 @ 7.45pm - Pre Match Thread

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I maintain what I said last week in Ben Arfa thread. I think Pardew is scared of mismanaging him and as so, is chickening out of doing it at all by benching him and not playing him.

Therell come a point, much like with Santon, where he'll be forced into playing HBA because he has no other option, and that's when he'll break into and maintain a place in the first XI

like at man city and man utd ?

Scharner and Mulumbu doubtful for them.

Good news for us , Mulumbu is by far their best player.

Apparently James morrison also out for them now due to Hamstring injury, he scored for them at the weekend.

Theyve had to recall 3 players from loan

News update Mulumbu and Scharner passed fit, Morrison out with hamstring injury, Dorrans for Morrison I would think otherwise same as Saturday.

I maintain what I said last week in Ben Arfa thread. I think Pardew is scared of mismanaging him and as so, is chickening out of doing it at all by benching him and not playing him.

Therell come a point, much like with Santon, where he'll be forced into playing HBA because he has no other option, and that's when he'll break into and maintain a place in the first XI

like at man city and man utd ?

Great examples. 

Enjoy the game! Win or lose, I will not post again for a bit as I will either get abuse or have to experience you lot crowing, remember, whatever the outcome, things are a lot better than two years ago for both clubs!

Would love to see this:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo Santon

Abeid    Tiote    Jonas

Vuckic    HBA

Ba   

Expect to see:

Krul

Simpson Perch Colo Santon

Obertan Abeid Tiote Jonas 

Ba    Best           

Enjoy the game! Win or lose, I will not post again for a bit as I will either get abuse or have to experience you lot crowing, remember, whatever the outcome, things are a lot better than two years ago for both clubs!

yep, good luck :thup: it is a winnable game, although we couldn't even beat these with a 3-0 head start! probably 1-1 this time.

MsiDouglas Tomorrow in #thejournal: #nufc striker injury blow (don't get too over excited!), Pardew on Obertan & where a big 2011 has left him & Toon

Lovenkrands?

Said it's definitely not Ba. Phew :lol:

MsiDouglas Tomorrow in #thejournal: #nufc striker injury blow (don't get too over excited!), Pardew on Obertan & where a big 2011 has left him & Toon

Lovenkrands?

Said it's definitely not Ba. Phew :lol:

The striker injury is probably Ranger, at a guess.