Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I came. What a guy!

Hatem has evolved, I have absolutely no doubt that he'll be a success here.

Any interesting comments from him in there?

The gist of it is that he feels a lot more mature these days. Today we're seeing a more reflective Hatem Ben Arfa and he understands that there will be times when things won't go his way. It's sounding like his attitude now is a lot better compared to back when he was in France.

The "L'enfant terrible" tag is slowly going away.

Guest mimifrench

I came. What a guy!

The gist of it is that he feels a lot more mature these days. Today we're seeing a more reflective Hatem Ben Arfa and he understands that there will be times when things won't go his way. It's sounding like his attitude now is a lot better compared to back when he was in France.

Yes, it's well sum up.

But this boy is really strange (also touching), he said in the video that before he asked himself a lot of questions about life and etc... (like he was "tortured").

But I think this "behaviour" is also present in his game/way he plays. I mean sometimes he still asks himself a lot of questions on the pitch/when he plays about the decisions to make... Which leads him to make the wrong one sometimes...

He should just try to play more simply and he'll be a fucking player after that!  :snod:

Guest hatem garrincha

I came. What a guy!

Thanks Sifu for that concise summary.

In addition :

Q : "If you have a message for Laurent Blanc, he's hearing you..."

HBA : "Take me (laugh)"

:lol:

I came. What a guy!

Thanks Sifu for that concise summary.

In addition :

Q : "If you have a message for Laurent Blanc, he's hearing you..."

HBA : "Take me (laugh)"

:lol:

Ah yeah :laugh:

Guest hatem garrincha

I came. What a guy!

Yes, it's well sum up.

But this boy is really strange (also touching), he said in the video that before he asked himself a lot of questions about life and etc... (like he was "tortured").

But I think this "behaviour" is also present in his game/way he plays. I mean sometimes he still asks himself a lot of questions on the pitch/when he plays about the decisions to make... Which leads him to make the wrong one sometimes...

He should just try to play more simply and he'll be a f***ing player after that!  :snod:

The main default of HBA have always been his lack of consistency.

His frustrating game at Brighton explain a lot of the desperation about him from many people (and fans) in France.

He's already an exciting player and if he gains in consistency during a complete season - and you're right, simplify sometimes his football will help him in this direction - he'll be one of the two or three top footballers in the world.

I kind of hope he gets arrested tonight or something which keeps him locked up for a day meaning he can't be bought by anyone.

Not a bad call actually. Pards needs to get Demba, Jonas, Colo, HBA and Krul sent to a brothel & send an anonymous tip to the plod.

He looks like he can put the ball in the net our Hatem. I know it might be controversial and daring but would there be any mileage in NOT asking him to track back to the halfway line and maraud near the opposition penalty area instead like some no 10's in the past might have done? Again, I realise we have razor sharp strikers like Shola always eager to sniff out chances but it's worth a shot maybe?