Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Spiria

In French press today, they say that Valbuena would be likely to have a start against Sweden on the right.

In French press today, they say that Valbuena would be likely to have a start against Sweden on the right.

Valbuena? Diving little ugly bastard! Blanc White is a..

Menez is only one yellow card away from a ban. Valbuena FFS! He's not a player that has that "special" ability, If France aim to win the Euros they could do with a special one that can give some magic moments, and to do that Blanc has to give give him the chance in this game, even if he wont start in the quarters.

Guest Spiria

Menez is only one yellow card away from a ban. Valbuena FFS! He's not a player that has that "special" ability, If France aim to win the Euros they could do with a special one that can give some magic moments, and to do that Blanc has to give give him the chance in this game, even if he wont start in the quarters.

I don't understand why Blanc don't make him play. I mean there will be one time in the euros when we will be 2-0 down he will make subs and get HBA and Giroud on the pitch. But how can they make the difference if they have never play together ?

Will definitely be watching the France match. Nothing seems more dull to me than this England match....or anything to do with the England team.

f*** that.

COME ON ENGLAND

http://www.otf2.com/forums/images/smilies/flag-England.gif