Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

So what's possibly keeping him out for the rest of the season then?

They said it was either surgery or just a longer period of rehab without surgery and were going to come to a decision after assessments from a variety of people. Seems like a really mixed bag though, I for one don't expect to see him play again this season.

House would get the diagnosis wrong the first 3 times while Hatem gets paralysed/goes blind/falls into a coma. Then one of his team will say it could be Lupus until finally House has some epiphany and decides he had a reaction to the fabric in his gloves or something.

House would get the diagnosis wrong the first 3 times while Hatem gets paralysed/goes blind/falls into a coma. Then one of his team will say it could be Lupus until finally House has some epiphany and decides he had a reaction to the fabric in his gloves or something.

HAH! You'd be rubbish in a DDX. It's clearly a congenital allergic reaction to Pardew's bullshit regarding having ambition to play good football (cf. every Ashley Regime Puppet lies), which was intermittently masked by the talent in the squad.

He'll not need an op - until he breaks down in pre season and he'll not kick a ball this side of Santas visit.

That's the spirit! :thup:

Seen and heard this shit too many times before. He'll need an op - they'll delay now but it will happen.

I understand that a few other Prem clubs believe that HBA is being a touch lazy in his conditioning and that we are having a few problems getting him properly motivated.

The West Ham bloke I speak to reckons we may look to move him on in the summer and that he's the type of personality that needs regular change.

I've no idea how true all of that is however, I think it's obvious that something isn't right and needs sorting; be it injury or application.

I fucking love House.

:thup: One of the best TV series ever.

Would love to see Hatem back in action this season. We could be in need for that 'little bit of magic' in a quarter/semi final or final of the Euro League.

I understand that a few other Prem clubs believe that HBA is being a touch lazy in his conditioning and that we are having a few problems getting him properly motivated.

The West Ham bloke I speak to reckons we may look to move him on in the summer and that he's the type of personality that needs regular change.

I've no idea how true all of that is however, I think it's obvious that something isn't right and needs sorting; be it injury or application.

Sounds like the typical view you'd get from any Football fan that doesn't support Newcastle.  Probably complete and utter bollocks :)

That was the best tv ever.

right after Arrested Development  :smitten:

Nah Trailer Park Boys.

Both House and Arrested Development are good though, Breaking Bad as well.  Anyway back to Football :D

Sounds like the typical view you'd get from any Football fan that doesn't support Newcastle.  Probably complete and utter bollocks :)

Bloke works for WH; not a fan.