Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

If Hatem joined Liverpool I might literally have to stop watching the Premier League completely. He won't though.

I know it's totally perverse of me but I'm that sick of the way the modern game is going a small part of me actually wants him to go...coupled with all the other bullshit, it'd be a great reason to quit. Or at least try to quit.

Not that it'd be enough...would soon enough boomerang back.

If Hatem joined Liverpool I might literally have to stop watching the Premier League completely. He won't though.

I choose to believe you, Ian.

:thup:

I do too. I do really believe that he has a genuine love for NUFC, so much so that he would reject any sort of approach from any club...[/perhapstoomuchwishfulthinking?]

I choose to believe you, Ian.

:thup:

I do too. I do really believe that he has a genuine love for NUFC, so much so that he would reject any sort of approach from any club...[/perhapstoomuchwishfulthinking?]

It's a job, nothing more. Love doesn't come into it for professional footballers, just fans.

Think it all rests on Suarez - if he goes they'll have £40mil burning a whole in their pocket.

Will be gutted if Benny sold.

Give us the £40m, Coutinho, Gerrard (so we can stick him in the reserves as they're clearly not good enough atm), maybe a bit of grandma Rodgers rhubarb pie and then we may have a deal.

I know it's totally perverse of me but I'm that sick of the way the modern game is going a small part of me actually wants him to go...coupled with all the other bullshit, it'd be a great reason to quit. Or at least try to quit.

Not that it'd be enough...would soon enough boomerang back.

Thought similar things once or twice over the last couple of years.