Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Loved to have seen him play in KK's team the first time round.

Nah, can't agree with you there. He'd have only been 9.

:lol: you prat.

Tell you what, some criticise his decision making at times, but I think that's a lot of bollocks. You can't have a player like Hatem and not let him do whatever the fuck he wants when he's on the ball. He'll make some decisions that looks stupid when they don't come off, but without them you don't get goals like the Blackburn or Bolton ones.

Easily my favourite player, every time Pardew doesn't start with him I rage.

I just wish he had an option up front to pass too on those rare occasions he does decide to pass. In all honesty though a lot of them he only runs with the ball because he has no suitable options to play it too.

It shows that even with an average set of strikers like Shola, Sammy and Gouffran you can still milk some goals from them and get results if you have great quality midfielders supporting them.

Liked how fired up he was.  Celebrated both goals, was always talking to the ref and he was first in to calm Angry Shola down.  Also clapped the fans at the end.

Sounds like nothing, but I've often seen him looking disinterested during breaks in play, ignore celebrations and just stroll off the pitch after the game.  Even when we've won and all.

Liked how fired up he was.  Celebrated both goals, was always talking to the ref and he was first in to calm Angry Shola down.  Also clapped the fans at the end.

When the players were celebrating Sammys goal he seemed to break away from the group and go over to the crowd. I'd have liked to seen what he did next but the camera panned away.