Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Class cameo like, absolutely electric. Please get him in the side next week, he'll kill Stoke.

Was at Hull - Stoke and they're f***ing boring away (shock horror) even with a slightly better style of play. Agree he'd cut them to shreds

Should start against Stoke, it will probably be Shola starting though.

I think I would play HBA and Shola against Stoke,  obviously Tiote now banned but would rest either Gouf or Sissoko before the Arsenal game.

Tiote is suspended next game, perfect opportunity to move Sissoko into CM and play HBA in a front 3

:llorente?:

use him to wear down and tire the stoke defenders then unleash ben arfa on them  :snod:

Useful for defending set pieces too - Stoke still have a whole heap of big lads.

Guest optimistic nit

Tiote is suspended next game, perfect opportunity to move Sissoko into CM and play HBA in a front 3

And its against Stoke. HBA at home to stoke needs to happen, he has absolutely destroyed them at least twice iirc.

Ben Arfa in for Tiote next game for me. Move Cabaye back into a deeper role and stick HBA in behind Remy and commence with glorious, powerful rape.

Don't like the idea of taking Sissoko out of his RW position when he's playing so well there.

Ben Arfa in for Tiote next game for me. Move Cabaye back into a deeper role and stick HBA in behind Remy and commence with glorious, powerful rape.

Don't like the idea of taking Sissoko out of his RW position when he's playing so well there.

You just know it'll be Shola gets the start.

Guest bimpy474

Stoke like to get players in the space between the defence and midfield. Especially Ireland moving in late, Stoke is one game i wouldn't move Tiote.