Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest neesy111

I own Valencia, Real and Barca shirts and regularly play football in them and to the Gym when I was a member, I must be deeply unprofessional.

Fans of Washington Red Lion Social Club Reserves must be furious!

:pilko:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sorry, did I miss your transfer to Washington Black Lions Social Club Reserves?  :okay:

Guest neesy111

:lol:

I don't even know what colors Washy play in now, been 9 years since I last watched them and that was because my Uncle was manager.

French journo @LaurensJulien

'Just spoken to Hatem Ben Arfa. He denies completely the story abt him today. He was NOT wearing a PSG shirt in a health club on Monday #nufc'

:lol:

Not like The Sun to completely make stuff up.....

i really can't see the problem and wouldn't have batted an eyelid if Ben Arfa had went to a gym wearing a PSG shirt.  He is from Paris and everyone knows he supports PSG, so what if he wears one of their strips.

i really can't see the problem and wouldn't have batted an eyelid if Ben Arfa had went to a gym wearing a PSG shirt.  He is from Paris and everyone knows he supports PSG, so what if he wears one of their strips.

It's a load of shit as long as he's not spotted wearing a mackem shirt.

Guest VanBarduck

He's going to press charge over the Sun

"I wore a Nike black T-shirt and grey tracksuit! This article is a lack of respect for the club, for me, but especially for all the supporters. It is a defamation wich only purpose is to sell some paper. The club and myself are not plannig to leave it there."