Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guess he didn't join up with the rest of the squad in Tenerife after the French cup draw?  Not in any of the training pictures.

read the last page

I have read the last page, and are still unsure if he was there :lol:

Not very well as the same question was asked and answered by Fenham Mag

:lol: Yes, i read it, BUT i need proof man, his word is not enough :hmm:

Tbh, i don't think it was him in the end, i think it was Abeid.

Yeah, i have not seen him on any pictures i can find.

Pretty strange that he did not join up with the team in Tenerife imo.

Regardless of the draw in France, that was one day.

You trying to tell us something is wrong? Say what you think, stop beating around the bush and tell us your thoughts  :weep:

Guess he didn't join up with the rest of the squad in Tenerife after the French cup draw?  Not in any of the training pictures.

read the last page

I have read the last page, and are still unsure if he was there :lol:

Not very well as the same question was asked and answered by Fenham Mag

:lol: Yes, i read it, BUT i need proof man, his word is not enough :hmm:

Tbh, i don't think it was him in the end, i think it was Abeid.

Yeah, i have not seen him on any pictures i can find.

Pretty strange that he did not join up with the team in Tenerife imo.

Regardless of the draw in France, that was one day.

You trying to tell us something is wrong? Say what you think, stop beating around the bush and tell us your thoughts  :weep:

I don`t think anything to be honest, just that it was a little strange.

Wish someone could say something :lol:

I just want HBA to reach his potential at our club, as i love him so much as a player.

Had anyone told me 3 years ago that we would sign HBA, i would asked them to get their head checked.

Ok, i feel something, HE WILL LEAVE US!!!11 Pardew don't love him! (because he don`t work hard)

:fuuu:

Guest VanBarduck

"It's a shame that he didn't succeed so far because expect from Messi, I see no one who is superior "E. Abidal Barcelona F.C

That's a good compliment , from someone who played along them both during at least 3 or 4 years.

Sorry for my terrible english i'm Newcastle fan from Nice , France  :D

"It's a shame that he didn't succeed so far because expect from Messi, I see no one who is superior "E. Abidal Barcelona F.C

That's a good compliment , from someone who played along them both during at least 3 or 4 years.

Sorry for my terrible english i'm Newcastle fan from Nice , France  :D

Don't worry, you speak better English than half the locals who post on here.

“Hatem’s been sick, actually, but he’s trained now, and he’s fit,” Pardew told the Gazette.

Ben Arfa’s come to the fore since Demba Ba left for the African Cup of Nations, the 24-year-old having upped his workrate in response to Pardew’s call for him to do more for the team in and out of possession.

And Pardew believes he’s steadily getting to grips with English football – and what he expects from his United players.

“He’s an exciting player that is getting to grips with what we’re about,” added Pardew.

“He’s focused on his positional play, and he’s getting a lot better.

“The one thing that you can’t underestimate is that he’ll get you off your seat.

“He’ll do things that are just fantastic. Even a hardened manager like myself gets satisfaction from that.

“I love to see him running with the ball and taking people on.

“He understands that the Premier League’s about energy, and he needs to put that on the pitch for 90 minutes. He’s getting better.”

I genuinely believe Pardew is harder on Ben Arfa because he knows he's capable of so much more than the likes of Shola, Obertan, Taylor etc etc and wants to get the very very best from him.....

Meanwhile Shola, Obertan and Taylor cant really give anymore than average.

I genuinely believe Pardew is harder on Ben Arfa because he knows he's capable of so much more than the likes of Shola, Obertan, Taylor etc etc and wants to get the very very best from him.....

Taylor's been good tbh. Can't defend like but he's been invaluable this season. We wouldn't be so high in the table without him.

Taylor's been good tbh. Can't defend like but he's been invaluable this season. We wouldn't be so high in the table without him.

Yh i realise that i was meaning as an quality and attacking sense, he's not going to provide anything like what Ben Arfa is......

Wasn't even really a question of wanting to do too much today, he missed several easy passes. Sloppy stuff.

Still, having Best and the Ubercunt up top won't help much. Need Ba back for so many reasons.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not a good game at all for him but hope Pardew sticks with him when we get Ba and co back because he can create so much. Were the few boos from our lot when he went off?

Terrible today , but a must starter on wednesday.

Are you crazy??? You can write this for any other of the d***ss on the pitch, including Pardew. He was no worse that the others. He tried at least. And the pitch was awful, he needs ok-isk pitch to show some of his brilliance.